Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:12 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:23 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:13 pm

Yes this woman’s hair is individual pieces pulled through to a bun and then pulled out a little with whisps and side pieces etc. The first photo that woman’s hair is in dreads or in some cases AA women have braids. The hair is not loose. It is tight in dreads or braids. Not the same.
So more like this:

or this:
Yes I would consider those messy buns. Halle berry is half white so she doesn’t have the traditional AA hair so she can do the bun with her ‘white’ hair. I don’t know who the other model is or her background.
You are really trying hard to be extra.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Well this post got oddly uncomfortable.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yes this woman’s hair is individual pieces pulled through to a bun and then pulled out a little with whisps and side pieces etc. The first photo that woman’s hair is in dreads or in some cases AA women have braids. The hair is not loose. It is tight in dreads or braids. Not the same.
So more like this:

or this:
Yes I would consider those messy buns. Halle berry is half white so she doesn’t have the traditional AA hair so she can do the bun with her ‘white’ hair. I don’t know who the other model is or her background.
I hope you are trolling and you are not this ignorant. Someone doesn’t have to have “white hair” to wear a messy bun.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:44 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:18 pmimages.jpg
These are styled messy buns not the haphazardly knotted on top of your head buns that some wear to work.
fccfb205ebf74a486ce3785aec0d67fe.jpg
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:29 pm

So more like this:

or this:
Not extra. Just realistic. Messy buns are for white girl hair. If you want to pretend that white women and black women have the same texture to their hair, go right ahead lol.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:38 pm

Not extra. Just realistic. Messy buns are for white girl hair. If you want to pretend that white women and black women have the same texture to their hair, go right ahead lol.
Yes, very extra!!!like troll extra.. You are trying to get something started and I’m not going on that ride with you. I’ve explained black women can do a messy bun and that’s it. If you don’t believe me expand your circle of friends and meet some black women.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:38 pm

Not all white women have the same texture of hair. I see a lot of women of Asian decent, indigenous, and Latinas wearing messy buns…the idea it’s only “white” women style and calling it discrimination is pretty ridiculous.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:03 pm I’d put a surgical cap/bonnet over that and say “what messy bun?” Haha!!

I understand the sentiment of looking out together and professional sometimes, but in the scheme of wrinkled scrubs & colored hair — does messy bun really look that much more casual? And in this current healthcare crisis, it seems like an asinine battle to pick!
Amish prayer kapp? :)
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t understand why anyone would want to go out in public with ratty hair. Tattoos and different hair colors are not a problem. Looking like a slob is. I’ve never seen a nurse or doctor with their hair like that.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So more like this:

or this:
Those aren’t messy buns those are carefully coiffed expensive hairstyles that look good with clothes to go out I.
Locked Previous topicNext topic