He lost in court and now he is out a ton of money

RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

It was never in my life plan either but I am a successful woman who doesnt need a man. I can raise my child 100% on my own.

You could barely afford to feed your kids. I wont ever have that problem.
uh huh but I hope you have money for therapy for your child because they are going to have Daddy issues. At least we don't have to pay for that one.
If you dont think your kids will need therapy because you are their mom you are delusional.

Thank you for your ignorant opinion. Also thank you for not even being able to answer what I did wrong here. I would tell you to move along but we all know you wont.
I did answer you. You wanted to argue it. You did not properly vet this guy period and properly work on your marriage with him. You also maybe should not have gotten knocked up BEFORE marriage.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:27 pm
anonnona wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm

letting him see his child is not generous. Its his God given right as the legal biological father
Not if the courts don't require it.
He did nothing to warrant losing custody or visitation. He has done nothing to indicate he is a bad father or unable father
He never lost custody. I am not sure why you are so confused about this.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 pm

He did nothing to warrant losing custody or visitation. He has done nothing to indicate he is a bad father or unable father
He never lost custody. I am not sure why you are so confused about this.
okay but then you are also not being "Generous" as PP said to let him visit with his child. He is just exercising his legal fatherly rights.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:28 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

uh huh but I hope you have money for therapy for your child because they are going to have Daddy issues. At least we don't have to pay for that one.
If you dont think your kids will need therapy because you are their mom you are delusional.

Thank you for your ignorant opinion. Also thank you for not even being able to answer what I did wrong here. I would tell you to move along but we all know you wont.
I did answer you. You wanted to argue it. You did not properly vet this guy period and properly work on your marriage with him. You also maybe should not have gotten knocked up BEFORE marriage.
No you didnt answer. Also it is more complicated when you are getting married in an international relationship. My visa was for work not marriage.

How do you properly vet a guy? I am honestly curious

If your husband cheating on you now would you think you didnt properly vet him?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:36 pm

No you didnt answer. Also it is more complicated when you are getting married in an international relationship. My visa was for work not marriage.

Did you do premarital counseling?

Yes, I would blame myself that I did not vet him and that maybe I was not working on our marriage as much as I should have

and why did you decide to get pregnant and allow yourself to get pregnant before marriage?
hennypenny
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm

letting him see his child is not generous. Its his God given right as the legal biological father
So it's your opinion that good, stable fathers tear their families apart so that their children grow up in two different homes?

yikes

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:40 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Did you do premarital counseling?

Yes, I would blame myself that I did not vet him and that maybe I was not working on our marriage as much as I should have

and why did you decide to get pregnant and allow yourself to get pregnant before marriage?
If your daughter came to you and said her husband had cheated on her after 10 happy years of marriage would you honestly say it was her fault?

We didnt do premarital counseling but that is not a common thing and I dont know anyone who has actually done that. I have known this guy for over 20 years and there were no warning signs because there was no warning it would happen. His ex girlfriend showed up at his door. I found out that next day and left right then and there

Our son wasnt planned. I had an IUD but we were still happy
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:11 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 pm

I am not the bad guy because he cheated and I left. Anyone with a brain would leave

How long were you with your husband before you were married? How long were you with him before you had kids?
H
3 years before marriage and did premarital counseling and we did not have kids till we were together 7 years
Do you really think you would have been the bad guy if your husband had cheated on you when you were pregnant?

I was with my ex for 8 years before we got engaged. It was 9 years together when he cheated on me.

I would love to know how I am the bad guy because he cheated.
Exactly.
i rise.....
RedBottoms

Unread post

anonnona wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:45 pm

So it's your opinion that good, stable fathers tear their families apart so that their children grow up in two different homes?

yikes
He cheated which is shitty. No doubt. But cheating on his wife-does not say 100% what kind of father he is going to be either
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's a little bizarre that the court would order visitation where you live, when you were the one who moved. He's not allowed to pay for the travel for the child to come visit him when he's old enough? Weird.
Locked Previous topicNext topic