Warren DNA test results ‘strongly support’ existence of Native American ancestor

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm
libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm The DNA shows Native American genes.
I’m really disgusted with the efforts of some here to smear her and try to make her sound like a liar.
It seems she is a real threat to conservatives!
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏
Seems to be a blatant disregard for women in general and especially ones that don't sit down and shut up.

That is why I am one of their favs.
So true.
You betcha!
Me too, ya know.
It’s really kind of an honor!
👍🏻
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 pm 45 caught in so many lies. What kind of moral person still support such a person?

Me. And my morals are fine, thank you.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:18 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 pm 45 caught in so many lies. What kind of moral person still support such a person?

Same here.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

I didn't quote you. Feeling guilty?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Nope. You asked a general question, it applied to me, I answered. Did you not want answers?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Nope. You asked a general question, it applied to me, I answered. Did you not want answers?
All I know is that a person with actual morals wouldn't support such a person.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Now that is not nice at all. Attacking my morals when you don't even know me.

You know I learned a long time ago that when it comes to friends, people only share about 70% beliefs in common with their closest friends. So how could I expect to be in 100% lockstep with any one politician?? I can't. So I support those who I align with closest. So far, President Trump and Senator Delaney have both declared they are running for President in 2020. Out of the two - President Trump gets my vote. Delaney is my current Senator and the only way I'd vote for him would be if my only choice was him or Hillary.

In terms of supporting the current President, I do so because I support the office and our system of government. Whoever is in the seat, I support. Doesn't mean I agree with them on everything but I support them. I see no evidence he has violated the law since taking office, so I continue to give support.

You can continue to attack my morals and insult me all you want to.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm The DNA shows Native American genes.
I’m really disgusted with the efforts of some here to smear her and try to make her sound like a liar.
It seems she is a real threat to conservatives!
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏
A Cherokee Nation official says Sen. Elizabeth Warren "is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said Monday that DNA tests are useless to determine tribal citizenship and don't distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America.

He said "using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-trump ... ction.html
Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

You know I learned a long time ago that when it comes to friends, people only share about 70% beliefs in common with their closest friends. So how could I expect to be in 100% lockstep with any one politician?? I can't. So I support those who I align with closest. So far, President Trump and Senator Delaney have both declared they are running for President in 2020. Out of the two - President Trump gets my vote. Delaney is my current Senator and the only way I'd vote for him would be if my only choice was him or Hillary.

In terms of supporting the current President, I do so because I support the office and our system of government. Whoever is in the seat, I support. Doesn't mean I agree with them on everything but I support them. I see no evidence he has violated the law since taking office, so I continue to give support.

You were the one who took it personally. Too bad. All I have seen in here has only proven I am correct.

Good luck to you, you are going to need it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

You were the one who took it personally. Too bad. All I have seen in here has only proven I am correct.

Good luck to you, you are going to need it.
What do I need luck for?
Locked Previous topicNext topic