Warren DNA test results ‘strongly support’ existence of Native American ancestor

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm The DNA shows Native American genes.
I’m really disgusted with the efforts of some here to smear her and try to make her sound like a liar.
It seems she is a real threat to conservatives!
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏
Oh dear, please, please democrats, nominate this woman.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 am
morgan wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 am For the visual learners:

Still has NA ancestry. Keep trying tho it's every entertaining.
Just enough to prove her tales to be lies. Her siblings even said they never heard these tales.
I have never heard this. If you provide a nonpartisan source for the above I will read it. Seems weird she did a video with these results with her family in it confirming what she was saying.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

I’m really disgusted with the efforts of some here to smear her and try to make her sound like a liar.
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏
Seems to be a blatant disregard for women in general and especially ones that don't sit down and shut up.

That is why I am one of their favs.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 am

Still has NA ancestry. Keep trying tho it's every entertaining.
Just enough to prove her tales to be lies. Her siblings even said they never heard these tales.
I have never heard this. If you provide a nonpartisan source for the above I will read it. Seems weird she did a video with these results with her family in it confirming what she was saying.
It was Warren who made it all an issue. We don’t fully know how important Warren’s claims were in her career. There is, however, much evidence that her self-driven minority claims in the 1990s were helpful. Warren, who once maintained her family had “high cheekbones like all of the Indians do,” was listed as a “minority faculty member” by The University of Pennsylvania. She had the school switch her designation from white to Native American. Warren self-identified as a “minority” in the legal directory, and Harvard Law School preposterously listed her as one of the “women of color” the school had hired. On job applications, Warren was very specific in claiming that she had Cherokee and Delaware Indian ancestry.

When her supposed Native American heritage came under scrutiny during her first Senate bid, Warren presented a recipe she had published in her cousin’s cookbook as evidence of her background. It was signed “Elizabeth Warren — Cherokee.” Later we learned that even the recipe was taken verbatim from an article in The New York Times five years earlier.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-edit ... mic-figure

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1996 ... at-hls-pa/

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_pol ... amily_tree

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/19/fla ... ethnicity/
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏
Seems to be a blatant disregard for women in general and especially ones that don't sit down and shut up.

One of who's fav what?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:57 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45 pm

It was Warren who made it all an issue. We don’t fully know how important Warren’s claims were in her career. There is, however, much evidence that her self-driven minority claims in the 1990s were helpful. Warren, who once maintained her family had “high cheekbones like all of the Indians do,” was listed as a “minority faculty member” by The University of Pennsylvania. She had the school switch her designation from white to Native American. Warren self-identified as a “minority” in the legal directory, and Harvard Law School preposterously listed her as one of the “women of color” the school had hired. On job applications, Warren was very specific in claiming that she had Cherokee and Delaware Indian ancestry.

When her supposed Native American heritage came under scrutiny during her first Senate bid, Warren presented a recipe she had published in her cousin’s cookbook as evidence of her background. It was signed “Elizabeth Warren — Cherokee.” Later we learned that even the recipe was taken verbatim from an article in The New York Times five years earlier.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-edit ... mic-figure

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1996 ... at-hls-pa/

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_pol ... amily_tree

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/19/fla ... ethnicity/
I started reading and then looked at your sources. I asked for non partisan. It's okay if you believe this but I am sorry but I cannot stomach such things. Thanks tho.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm
Yay Elizabeth Warren!
👏

One of who's fav what?
Sigh, read the quote tree again. It's in there. 😉
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm

One of who's fav what?
That really doesnt tell me why you are anyone favorite anything.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:04 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm

One of who's fav what?
That really doesnt tell me why you are anyone favorite anything.
You don't get it and that's okay. 😆
Deleted User 473

Unread post

BHAHAHAHAHA doesn't realize she is proving my point.

Blows kisses to the haters 😘
Locked Previous topicNext topic