Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say

Source: Bloomberg

By Chris Strohm , Greg Farrell , and Shannon Pettypiece
October 17, 2018, 4:00 AM EDT
Rosenstein is pressing Mueller to wrap it up, official says
Next steps expected to occur after November midterm elections

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue findings on core aspects of his Russia probe soon after the November midterm elections as he faces intensifying pressure to produce more indictments or shut down his investigation, according to two U.S. officials.

Specifically, Mueller is close to rendering judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry: whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation.

That doesn’t necessarily mean Mueller’s findings would be made public if he doesn’t secure unsealed indictments. The regulations governing Mueller’s probe stipulate that he can present his findings only to his boss, who is currently Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The regulations give a special counsel’s supervisor some discretion in deciding what is relayed to Congress and what is publicly released.

The question of timing is critical. Mueller’s work won’t be concluded ahead of the Nov. 6 midterm elections, when Democrats hope to take control of the House and end Trump’s one-party hold on Washington.

Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... rump-probe
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish he would get to the bottom of this, complete the investigation , make some charges, etc.
It’s getting on my nerves.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd like to see a swift end to this investigation, as long as it's final. I hated how the Ken Starr investigation dragged on costing us so much money.

So I'm saying he shouldn't be rushed but shouldn't drag on unnecessarily. The initial parameters of the special investigation should be thoroughly reviewed at this point. Close those and if anything else was found that warrants continued investigation, do so.

I don't think it will help with the division in this country though. People won't believe the results no matter what is concluded.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:19 pm I'd like to see a swift end to this investigation, as long as it's final. I hated how the Ken Starr investigation dragged on costing us so much money.

So I'm saying he shouldn't be rushed but shouldn't drag on unnecessarily. The initial parameters of the special investigation should be thoroughly reviewed at this point. Close those and if anything else was found that warrants continued investigation, do so.

I don't think it will help with the division in this country though. People won't believe the results no matter what is concluded.
Agree 100%
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:19 pm I'd like to see a swift end to this investigation, as long as it's final. I hated how the Ken Starr investigation dragged on costing us so much money.

The one thing that you can be sure of is that there is nothing in his report that helps democrats or hurts Trump

If there were, it would have leaked prior to the midterms.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

The one thing that you can be sure of is that there is nothing in his report that helps democrats or hurts Trump

Absolutely agree.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Agree 100%
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Absolutely agree.
Here's some examples of people who are going to have a hard time believing Trump had any involvement or not. Because neither of you seem to understand that nothing has been leaked by the Mueller investigation because they don't leak. Mueller's investigation is not political and Mueller has been above reproach. You two just listened to "witch hunt" one too many times.

I can believe Trump wasn't involved. Trump isn't as bright as he likes to brag he is and I think that a lot of shady shit was going on all around him and he was clueless. That doesn't mean this investigation hasn't been valuable. Just to see Manafort go down was worth it.

Trump Jr going down will be a bonus. I don't know if he'll get points for being ignorant of what he did or not.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Absolutely agree.
Here's some examples of people who are going to have a hard time believing Trump had any involvement or not. Because neither of you seem to understand that nothing has been leaked by the Mueller investigation because they don't leak. Mueller's investigation is not political and Mueller has been above reproach. You two just listened to "witch hunt" one too many times.

I can believe Trump wasn't involved. Trump isn't as bright as he likes to brag he is and I think that a lot of shady shit was going on all around him and he was clueless. That doesn't mean this investigation hasn't been valuable. Just to see Manafort go down was worth it.

Trump Jr going down will be a bonus. I don't know if he'll get points for being ignorant of what he did or not.
Whoa. Slow your roll.
I'm not sure where you live, but around here (DC area), it's common knowledge and discussion about how dang leaky this investigation has been.

We knew a year ago that indictments were coming. Well before they came. We knew the questions Mueller wanted to ask President Trump in a sit down. Many news outlets posted them.

And I've said numerous times that if he has been found to have done anything illegal - he needs to be held accountable.

I do not have stars in my eyes by any stretch of the imagination.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You’re wrong.
It’s bound to hurt Republicans/Trump and his family.
Locked Previous topicNext topic