what if god...

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:06 pm Right back at you. I never said that I HAD TO GO right this second. I said I was off arguing with her because I don’t want her negativity anywhere near me when I go. I’ve actually been posting in other threads as well since I’m leaving in an hour.
So don’t try to justify making mocking and disgusting comments like calling saying goodbye to my brother and hoping it’s not the last one “visiting family and shit”. And that over the fact that I made one tiny little post actually not arguing with her but just dismissing her after I posted a minute before that I was done.
So to you as well, I don’t need your hostility right now. Obviously since you signed in anonymously I can’t put you on ignore the way I do her. But I guess when you’re going to make disgusting comments like that, you need anonymity.
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am

No.
I made fun of the fact you said you had to go and you're still here.
Don't twist shit.🤥
It sucks your brother is sick.
I've lost my oldestbrother and it's sad.
My comment was about you announcing you had to go and do many things like visit family but you're still here arguing.
You internalized it to be more than what it was.
I'm not responsible for how you take(and twist) things.
Toodles 🙋
There is no one more responsible for the affect your words have , than you.
It's the reason why people are either powerful speakers, or random voices in the wind.
Coolbeans

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:18 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:06 pm Right back at you. I never said that I HAD TO GO right this second. I said I was off arguing with her because I don’t want her negativity anywhere near me when I go. I’ve actually been posting in other threads as well since I’m leaving in an hour.
So don’t try to justify making mocking and disgusting comments like calling saying goodbye to my brother and hoping it’s not the last one “visiting family and shit”. And that over the fact that I made one tiny little post actually not arguing with her but just dismissing her after I posted a minute before that I was done.
So to you as well, I don’t need your hostility right now. Obviously since you signed in anonymously I can’t put you on ignore the way I do her. But I guess when you’re going to make disgusting comments like that, you need anonymity.

My comment was about you announcing you had to go and do many things like visit family but you're still here arguing.
Toodles 🙋
It's the reason why people are either powerful speakers, or random voices in the wind.
Lmao
What a F***ing joke.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Toodles 🙋
Lmao
What a F***ing joke.
Well... as I said... You get to decide .
Coolbeans

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Lmao
What a F***ing joke.
Like I said, what a F***ing joke😂🤣😂😄😃
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Lmao
What a F***ing joke.
That seems like a sad reaction to me... As though you don't think your words and their impact are important enough to be intrinsically owned by even yourself...

If someone were to ask you which object had more strength, the pen or the sword, what would your answer be?

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:32 pm

That seems like a sad reaction to me... As though you don't think your words and their impact are important enough to be intrinsically owned by even yourself...

If someone were to ask you which object had more strength, the pen or the sword, what would your answer be?
Here were my actual words "I thought you were off to do many things, like visit family and shit...😂"
She took that and ran with it and decided to play victim.
I am not responsible for her issues or yours.
RedBottoms

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:39 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 am
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am
Lmbo! Who do you think your kidding? You get a real kick on talking to me and about me. I mean, here you are thoughtout this post doing just that, and in other posts too.
no more than you get a kick out of arguing with people and telling them they are going to hell blah blah blah
Who would I have to "argue" with if everyone just ignored me? You should try ignoring me.
well you did win that point. True

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 am
You know you don't have a true connection with God. There is no relationship. You are separated from God because of your sins. Keeping up with all those crazy rules isn't going to do a darn thing for you. It's all so ridiculous and wasted time. And you don't do very good job upholding them either, character wise that is.
Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
If she's Jewish and you're Christian, her God is your God.
...MyLove...

Unread post

guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.

Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
If she's Jewish and you're Christian, her God is your God.
No, that's not true. She rejects Jesus. Jesus Christ is my God. Jesus Christ is the Christian God. She has Satan all day everyday.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well said.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:32 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic