what if god...

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 pm
I am a sinner. But I am also better than others. It is what it is
All sin is equal in the eyes of God so you aren't any better than others here. The only unforgivable sin is not accepting God into your life. It's clear from your responses you don't really understand much about God and how things work and with how arrogant you are I'm not going to bother explaining it. You should find a good therapist to work on the feeling of bitterness and self hatred. If you did that maybe you wouldn't be such an unpleasant person.
Stop being so judgmental. That is a sin too hun
I never said I wasn't a sinner. I also wasn't that judgemental, just calling it like I see it.
...MyLove...

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 am
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 am

Stop being so judgmental. That is a sin too hun
Righteous judgments aren't sins... Just saying... Again.
and I disagree. Just saying...Again
Well, you stand in disagreement with God Himself.
RedBottoms

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 am
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 am
Righteous judgments aren't sins... Just saying... Again.
and I disagree. Just saying...Again
Well, you stand in disagreement with God Himself.
fine by me. God knows I disagree with a lot of His decisions
WTF?!?!?

Unread post

This post is like watching some fucked up, never ending tennis match.
ML: I'm right
RB: No, I'm right
ML: nuh uh
RB: uh huh
ML: I said it first
RB: No, honey...I said it first
ML: NUH UH
RB: UH HUH, Sweetie

Jesus, save us all!!😂😂😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:15 am OMG, you’re so pathetic 😂😂😂
No, sweetheart, I’m not jealous of you. I have a relationship with G-d and not the self serving, ego stroking fallacy you have with a bully that wil like you because you’re mindlessly following him, but a real and true relationship that doesn’t even need intermediaries. A relationship based on love, not threats of pain and hatred. I’m sorry you need that threat and that feeling of superiority to think yourself worthy. That’s pretty pitiful.
So you have my pity for believing what you do, honey. But I’m already aware you’re too mentally unstable to see reason. Which adds to my compassion for you!
I’m sorry, sweetie, but I gotta tell you that I can’t imagine that there’s a single human being with an ounce of intelligence and humanity that could ever feel jealous of you. Only angry, frustrated people with low self esteems could be as hateful, bigoted, angry and judgmental as you are. No one could envy that life. I certainly don’t.
You know you don't have a true connection with God. There is no relationship. You are separated from God because of your sins. Keeping up with all those crazy rules isn't going to do a darn thing for you. It's all so ridiculous and wasted time. And you don't do very good job upholding them either, character wise that is.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, sweetie. I’m not obsessed with you. But I admit you’re a fine source of entertainment. Sometimes I need a laugh and you always manage to do that.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:57 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:29 am Totally. She’s way off base. And whatever “voice” in her head is telling her that she’s right and the rest of us are liars headed to hell must be an imaginary one.
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:35 pm

You have misunderstood the scriptures. Probably due to religious misinterpretation.
Did you think that woman was quoting me when she said that? Lol! Why are you so obsessed with me? I'm all you can think about.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
...MyLove...

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 am No, sweetie. I’m not obsessed with you. But I admit you’re a fine source of entertainment. Sometimes I need a laugh and you always manage to do that.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:29 am Totally. She’s way off base. And whatever “voice” in her head is telling her that she’s right and the rest of us are liars headed to hell must be an imaginary one.

Did you think that woman was quoting me when she said that? Lol! Why are you so obsessed with me? I'm all you can think about.
I bet you were thrilled to see that I was here, right? Lol.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s very hard to try to look for meaning in something so painful. My brother is sick with cancer and it’s likely we’ll lose him soon too. He’s only 49. I won’t even begin to try to understand why this is happening.
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm I still have a personal beef with God. He stole my husband away. I wasn't ready to lose him. Since he knows how everything works.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually... no. As I said, I sometimes need a laugh. But I can find that somewhere else too and you’re ultimately a very unpleasant person and tire me quickly. After the few laughs I get from him ridicukous you are, I don’t really need your negativity. It’s spiritually draining. Which is why I have you on ignore and only check your posts when I’m bored. I would exchange the few laughs I get from you for a bigotry free environment here any day. Hopefully, it won’t take long for you to be banned. I mean, it’s just a matter of time before you start insulting everyone, as it happened to you several times in CM.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:07 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 am No, sweetie. I’m not obsessed with you. But I admit you’re a fine source of entertainment. Sometimes I need a laugh and you always manage to do that.
I bet you were thrilled to see that I was here, right? Lol.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love it!!
AsteroidStar wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:50 pm
You know what I think? You think I'm better than you and your jealous that I have a real relationship with the Almighty Creator of the universe. And you got nothing but a dead religion and ridiculous rules to follow.
I am better than you

I can't help myself. Every time I read her posts in here, I am reminded of that joke about the person who died and went to heaven, and saw a huge crowd of people of all walks of life partying and having an awesome time, then looks around and sees a guy go into a tiny room.He looks in and sees a small group of people just sitting staring straight ahead. He asks St. Peter about it and St. Peter tells him that room is where all of the zealots go. They think they are the only ones here.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic