He lost in court and now he is out a ton of money

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:11 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 pm

3 years before marriage and did premarital counseling and we did not have kids till we were together 7 years
Do you really think you would have been the bad guy if your husband had cheated on you when you were pregnant?

I was with my ex for 8 years before we got engaged. It was 9 years together when he cheated on me.

I would love to know how I am the bad guy because he cheated.
Yes, I would put a lot of blame on myself. For not seeing the signs. For not vetting him enough. For not working on my marriage more etc. And I would have considered putting the baby up for adoption as well so the baby could have a two parent stable home.
I did see the signs which is how I knew and why I ended it. I vetted him for a while before we dated and then there was no problems for 8 years. I thought we had a great relationship and we were really excited to plan for our wedding. I thought we were the "perfect" happy couple finally getting married.

I was living in another country for this guy. There is no way I would have done that if there were any signs of a problem. As soon as it happened I was done and gone.

Bullshit that you would have put your kids up for adoption.

I would love for you to explain to me how I was the bad guy and what I did wrong.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Do you really think you would have been the bad guy if your husband had cheated on you when you were pregnant?

I was with my ex for 8 years before we got engaged. It was 9 years together when he cheated on me.

I would love to know how I am the bad guy because he cheated.
Yes, I would put a lot of blame on myself. For not seeing the signs. For not vetting him enough. For not working on my marriage more etc. And I would have considered putting the baby up for adoption as well so the baby could have a two parent stable home.
I did see the signs which is how I knew and why I ended it. I vetted him for a while before we dated and then there was no problems for 8 years. I thought we had a great relationship and we were really excited to plan for our wedding. I thought we were the "perfect" happy couple finally getting married.

I was living in another country for this guy. There is no way I would have done that if there were any signs of a problem. As soon as it happened I was done and gone.

I would love for you to explain to me how I was the bad guy and what I did wrong.
I said "Consider" putting up for adoption. Did not say for sure one way or another. I do highly believe in adoption though so its possible. I never wanted to raise a child as a single mother. That was never in my life plan for sure.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:43 pm

I said "Consider" putting up for adoption. Did not say for sure one way or another. I do highly believe in adoption though so its possible. I never wanted to raise a child as a single mother. That was never in my life plan for sure.
It was never in my life plan either but I am a successful woman who doesnt need a man. I can raise my child 100% on my own.

You could barely afford to feed your kids. I wont ever have that problem.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

It was never in my life plan either but I am a successful woman who doesnt need a man. I can raise my child 100% on my own.

uh huh but I hope you have money for therapy for your child because they are going to have Daddy issues. At least we don't have to pay for that one.
hennypenny
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:00 am It's a crappy situation and it's his own doing. But the level of resentment and sticking it to him that comes across in your post is unhealthy.
I didn't get any resentment at all from her post. She told him what would happen, encouraged him to not come to court so he could spend more time with his child (which is damn generous if you ask me), and is willing to let him see his child whenever he can afford it, sends pictures, videos, updates to him and his family, etc.

Which part sounded resentful to you? Do you think she should have stayed in a foreign country, away from her friends and family, so that her cheating ex could benefit?
RedBottoms

Unread post

anonnona wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 pm
Smarties wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:00 am It's a crappy situation and it's his own doing. But the level of resentment and sticking it to him that comes across in your post is unhealthy.
I didn't get any resentment at all from her post. She told him what would happen, encouraged him to not come to court so he could spend more time with his child (which is damn generous if you ask me), and is willing to let him see his child whenever he can afford it, sends pictures, videos, updates to him and his family, etc.

Which part sounded resentful to you? Do you think she should have stayed in a foreign country, away from her friends and family, so that her cheating ex could benefit?
letting him see his child is not generous. Its his God given right as the legal biological father

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm

letting him see his child is not generous. Its his God given right as the legal biological father
He has the right to see his kid two times a year. I will let him see him as many times as he wants though and he will see him when we go to the US to visit friends.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

uh huh but I hope you have money for therapy for your child because they are going to have Daddy issues. At least we don't have to pay for that one.
If you dont think your kids will need therapy because you are their mom you are delusional.

Thank you for your ignorant opinion. Also thank you for not even being able to answer what I did wrong here. I would tell you to move along but we all know you wont.
hennypenny
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Not if the courts don't require it.
RedBottoms

Unread post

anonnona wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Not if the courts don't require it.
He did nothing to warrant losing custody or visitation. He has done nothing to indicate he is a bad father or unable father
Locked Previous topicNext topic