Making love vs S*x?

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:15 pm I really don't see the need for any over sappy labels at all for that particular activity. Making love is such a corny term. I will agree that there are different types of S*x due to level of emotion for the one you're having it with.
I'm with you on this. I've never really liked the term "making love". It sounds like something made up by someone who's too prudish to actually say the word S*x. Whether it's slow and full of emotion, or two pumps and done, it's still all S*x. And regardless of what type of S*x it is, there is still the same ultimate end goal - orgasm for each person involved. And even if each person isn't getting their orgasm every time, most times at least one person is getting an orgasm. If S*x happens but no one involved got an orgasm, then it's generally considered a failure.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:15 pm I really don't see the need for any over sappy labels at all for that particular activity. Making love is such a corny term. I will agree that there are different types of S*x due to level of emotion for the one you're having it with.
Well said, I agree.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

It’s different. Making love is slower.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

I agree with this. There’s different kinds of S*x depending on the emotion behind it.
Anonymous 6

Nvl0707 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:34 pm
This exactly
I cringe when I see or hear that phrase.
Anonymous 6

Mamaof4 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:34 pm
I agree with this. There’s different kinds of S*x depending on the emotion behind it.
So true.
Locked Previous topicNext topic