Trump 2020

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:36 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 am
SilentNeko wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:01 pm

I wish we could demand a better choice. For the first time ever, I am seriously considering staying home. 2016, I was willing to give Trump a chance. That didn’t work out to well, and right now I am so fed up with it all, I’m like why even bother. I did vote in the primary, but I didn’t select a presidential candidate. If I have that same option in the general election, I’m not going to choose a president. None of them are fit to lead.
I've had similar discussions elsewhere on social media and with friends/family, and you're not alone nor am I.

I think a lot of voters are at a loss on what to do and many do not want to do the 'lesser of two evils' type of voting.
Too many people stayed home last time and that's how we ended up with this nightmare.
Don't blame them. Blame his opponent.

If these folks like myself who stayed home felt that Clinton was the one to be the kind of POTUS they/I wanted, we would have voted for her.

We didn't she was worthy of our vote either.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

For all of you fools, no one would have a good turn out in the midst of this virus. Would you go to a concert, a ball game, any activity where there would be thousands of people right now? I think not.

Get over yourselves.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:07 am
WellPreserved wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:56 am
jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:44 am

They're just trying to get their story straight on who they can blame the low turnout on. So far I've heard it was violent protesters blocking the entry or K-pop fans and teenagers who reserved a bunch of tickets. Neither of which are true (I mean, the K-pop one might be true but it wouldn't affect who actually shows up).
K-pop one is definitely true (according to my son). Admittedly, there were probably some fans that didn't want to attend an event, even a Trump event, that was +50x overbooked. But the fact that only about 7,000 showed up is telling and very embarrassing to the Trump campaign.

What was even more embarrassing was Trump's rally speech. I watched snippets and then read some of the transcripts. Did you see video of the people yawning in the audience? This was definitely a humiliating event for Trump. I wonder whose head is going to roll.
K-pop fans are the best, honestly,like when they flooded the white lives matter hashtag.

Yeah I think in these times, people's willingness to listen to Trump's grievances for 2 hours has definitely waned. I think people want action, and actual plans, not just whining. He spent 15 minutes on that stupid ramp issue.

This is why I genuinely dont understand people who think Biden and Trump are the same. Biden is at least speaking to the people and acknowledging what is happening to us right now. And has some policy ideas.

And Brad Parscale is gonna be in the unemployment line for this. He was the one bragging about all the tickets and the turnout.
Biden hasn't done squat for the past three months, but hide out in his basement. He hasn't made one public appearance where anyone could ask him questions, put him on the spot. Those videos from his basement have been very entertaining. He's mumbled, stumbled, tripped over his own words, been horribly confused, etc. Biden's only good for one thing.....a resounding laugh fest.

Oh wait, he did come out of hiding Memorial Day Weekend to lay a wreath somewhere. Funny as hell, he and his wife had on masks outside, trying to show up Trump, when there was no one within 20 feet of him.

Anything that is supposed to be from Biden, is someone else's words. He's not coherent enough to make any sense.

He's just the puppet, not the puppet master.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:01 pm

I wish we could demand a better choice. For the first time ever, I am seriously considering staying home. 2016, I was willing to give Trump a chance. That didn’t work out to well, and right now I am so fed up with it all, I’m like why even bother. I did vote in the primary, but I didn’t select a presidential candidate. If I have that same option in the general election, I’m not going to choose a president. None of them are fit to lead.
I've had similar discussions elsewhere on social media and with friends/family, and you're not alone nor am I.

I think a lot of voters are at a loss on what to do and many do not want to do the 'lesser of two evils' type of voting.
Too many people stayed home last time and that's how we ended up with this nightmare.
Nooo ... That's not how we ended up here. We ended up here because Hillary cheated herself the win in the primary, screwing Bernie. If things would have played out as they should have, Bernie would no doubt be the occupant of the Whitehouse now. So, you have Hillary to thank for screwing over her fellow team mate.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:23 am

Nooo ... That's not how we ended up here. We ended up here because Hillary cheated herself the win in the primary, screwing Bernie. If things would have played out as they should have, Bernie would no doubt be the occupant of the Whitehouse now. So, you have Hillary to thank for screwing over her fellow team mate.
Bernie was a true missed opportunity, IMO. I would’ve loved to see him in office.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:29 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:23 am
Bernie was a true missed opportunity, IMO. I would’ve loved to see him in office.
Things would definitely have been much different.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The one thing that scares me if Trump hopefully loses is the massive tantrum he’s going to throw. I mean, the guy won’t go out quietly and easily, I’m sure we all know that. If the protests today are scary, that will be nothing compared to what the “very fine people” who worship his tuches will do.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Who do you want for President and why?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:09 pm The one thing that scares me if Trump hopefully loses is the massive tantrum he’s going to throw. I mean, the guy won’t go out quietly and easily, I’m sure we all know that. If the protests today are scary, that will be nothing compared to what the “very fine people” who worship his tuches will do.
You are interesting.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sometimes you can’t vote for what you want and must therefore vote against what you don’t. It’s sad, but it’s actually something that’s happening in almost all democratic countries: people vote against the candidate they don’t want even if the alternative doesn’t seem that much better.
I, for example, would’ve had to support Trump for a second term if Sanders had been the candidate. Because I think Sanders will be a complete disaster, even worst than Trump. He was the only candidate that would make go for Trump. Believe me, I dreaded every second that he seemed to be on top. As it is, then I will go for Biden. Because as much as I don’t like him and many of his policies and positions, I think he will do better than Trump. So I may be voting for removing Trump from the WH rather than for Biden, but unfortunately, those go hand in hand. So I’ll do what I have to do to try to prevent the worst possible outcome even if the alternative isn’t ideal either. Otherwise we can’t complain, because people who decided to just let things happen really shouldn’t complain when things go badly if they could’ve tried to prevent and decided not to.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:30 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 am I've had similar discussions elsewhere on social media and with friends/family, and you're not alone nor am I.

Don't blame them. Blame his opponent.

If these folks like myself who stayed home felt that Clinton was the one to be the kind of POTUS they/I wanted, we would have voted for her.

We didn't she was worthy of our vote either.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic