DS destroyed my garden 😑

Anonymous 6

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:25 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:21 pm
I'm getting help and so far everything is fine.
This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
ok so what? I'm not about to go back and forth with you about me being a good mom. Right now I'm feeling good and my kids are good, that's all that matters right now
There is no need to go back and forth. You are the only one that thinks you are a good mom. That doesn't make it true. Good parents don't put their children in danger.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:44 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:27 pm

This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
Wait she has more than one kid? I knew she was pregnant but I have only ever heard of this child. Maybe that’s why I thought he was older than 2.
She has older kids that she left with their dad so she could start a new family with her nasty SO.
I thought she was leaving her SO?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:09 pm

There have been multiple times that your son has had his life put in danger because of lack of supervion by both you and his father. Lots of parents who need help parenting love their kids. No one is saying you don't love your kids, we are saying you need to get help because what you're doing now isn't working.
Did all of these things really happen, OP?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:04 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Wait she has more than one kid? I knew she was pregnant but I have only ever heard of this child. Maybe that’s why I thought he was older than 2.
She has older kids that she left with their dad so she could start a new family with her nasty SO.
You will not get accurate information from anon
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:06 pm
Did all of these things really happen, OP?
Everything is exaggerated. He didn't eat a whole bottle of tums nor did he swallow a cigarette, he just put it in his mouth. He was left in the car for less than 3 minutes before we realized it and then we came up with a system for it to never happen again. The loaded gun was 100 percent not my fault, I can never forgive myself for that day even though its not my fault.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 pm
So you don’t have older kids that live with their dad?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:55 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 pm

So you don’t have older kids that live with their dad?
I have 2 older kids who goes back and forth between my house and their dad's. Their dad does not have full custody of them. We BOTH parent them.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

After that happened, did you tell your son that even though his father failed to mention it to him, he may NOT pick those flowers? And since you know he did that once, when you planted this new batch, did you remind your son that he may not pick these?

If you go through the process of re-planting, ask your son to help you. He'll learn a lot from that. He'll see how much work is involved in planting. He'll learn about how things grow. And he'll gain a sense of pride from the work he put in. And when you're done, remind him that he may not pick the flowers & let him know the consequences that he will face if he does. And maybe take him on a walk and show him some flowers that he MAY pick. :)

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:42 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 pm How old is your son? My boys 6 and 3 always helped us plant our veggie and flower gardens so they knew not to pick the flowers. The pick me the “flowers” that grow in our yard and around the river.
He's only 2 and his father didn't stop him from picking the flowers that bloomed a few weeks ago so I guess that's why he figured it was ok to pick the ones I planted. I plan to have him help out like you're doing with your boys.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:09 pm

There have been multiple times that your son has had his life put in danger because of lack of supervion by both you and his father. Lots of parents who need help parenting love their kids. No one is saying you don't love your kids, we are saying you need to get help because what you're doing now isn't working.
And he put a beer cap in his mouth that was left over from visitors.

RB, you do need to get some sort of schedule down and get yourself together.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

After all the things that have happened in the care of this child's father, I have to agree with you. I wouldn't feel real comfortable leaving my child with him. Additionally, I'd feel the need to always be on my toes... to be watching out for things... like a gun sitting within reach of the child in the living room.
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 pm
And he put a beer cap in his mouth that was left over from visitors.

RB, you do need to get some sort of schedule down and get yourself together.
Locked Previous topicNext topic