DS destroyed my garden 😑

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:28 pm How old is your son?
He's 2
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:42 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 pm How old is your son? My boys 6 and 3 always helped us plant our veggie and flower gardens so they knew not to pick the flowers. The pick me the “flowers” that grow in our yard and around the river.
He's only 2 and his father didn't stop him from picking the flowers that bloomed a few weeks ago so I guess that's why he figured it was ok to pick the ones I planted. I plan to have him help out like you're doing with your boys.
Just tell him not to pick flowers without asking you. Sorry I thought you kid was older.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:09 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:46 pm You sound bitter. My kids are the only people I'd die for, tell cps that.
There have been multiple times that your son has had his life put in danger because of lack of supervion by both you and his father. Lots of parents who need help parenting love their kids. No one is saying you don't love your kids, we are saying you need to get help because what you're doing now isn't working.
I'm getting help and so far everything is fine.
This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's 2
Oh two. At two he probably just didn't know. Hard lesson for you though. I mean "lesson" for lack of a better word right now.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:26 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:15 pm Watch your kid.
it wasn't my job at the time, I was still in bed while this was happening.
As a parent, a child is ALWAYS your job. 24/7. At least a decent parent would know that, not surprising that you don't. Especially considering you know that your sperm donor sucks worse than you do at it. But you continue to endanger your child because at times "it's not your job".
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:25 pm

There have been multiple times that your son has had his life put in danger because of lack of supervion by both you and his father. Lots of parents who need help parenting love their kids. No one is saying you don't love your kids, we are saying you need to get help because what you're doing now isn't working.
This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
Wait she has more than one kid? I knew she was pregnant but I have only ever heard of this child. Maybe that’s why I thought he was older than 2.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ok so what? I'm not about to go back and forth with you about me being a good mom. Right now I'm feeling good and my kids are good, that's all that matters right now
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:16 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:26 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:15 pm Watch your kid.
it wasn't my job at the time, I was still in bed while this was happening.
As a parent, a child is ALWAYS your job. 24/7. At least a decent parent would know that, not surprising that you don't. Especially considering you know that your sperm donor sucks worse than you do at it. But you continue to endanger your child because at times "it's not your job".
omg this post is about my flowers, not my kid. My kids are great. I have 6 weeks to relax, god forbid I actually take those 6 weeks to relax with no worries.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 pm
He's 2
Oh two. At two he probably just didn't know. Hard lesson for you though. I mean "lesson" for lack of a better word right now.
Yes a hard lesson for me, I went out and bought garden tools for him to help out with in the future.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:27 pm
Wait she has more than one kid? I knew she was pregnant but I have only ever heard of this child. Maybe that’s why I thought he was older than 2.
She has older kids that she left with their dad so she could start a new family with her nasty SO.
Locked Previous topicNext topic