You've signed for the package

Anonymous 1

When you open it it is full of $20 bills totally $5000. The return address on the package is A. Jones, 1 Main Street, Somewhere, USA.

What do you do?
Deleted User 670

Call the cops. No way do I want to be in the middle of that. Probably drug money or counterfeit.
Anonymous 2

Nothing as long as it wasn’t certified mail where they get the card returned indicating I signed for it.
Anonymous 3

Assuming I wasn’t expecting someone to send me a bunch of cash, I’d call the police and turn it in.
Anonymous 4

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:51 pm When you open it it is full of $20 bills totally $5000. The return address on the package is A. Jones, 1 Main Street, Somewhere, USA.

What do you do?
If the packaged wasnt addressed to someone in my household then I wouldnt be the dumbass that signed for package.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:35 pm Assuming I wasn’t expecting someone to send me a bunch of cash, I’d call the police and turn it in.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Yeah, I don't want anything to do with that. Call the cops or the postal service.
Anonymous 5

Well I am A. Jones so oops.
Deleted User 203

You've signed for the package....was it meant for anyone else in the home? If you signed but it wasn't meant for you, why would *you* open it?

What would I do? Not open it...period.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

I wouldn't open something not addressed to me but if I did I'm giving it back. I'm not ending up with the fishes lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic