Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does paying for a dorm room count?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I paid for co-op and curriculum months ago.. I bought some more notebooks, pens and highlighters a couple of days ago to restock. My kids have everything they need.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

DD14 goes year round so what I do is buy a few things here and there-and update as necessary. Although with school supplies-I buy in bulk and stock up.

{Kat}
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When I try to bargain shop, I end up spending about $100 per kid. So the $60- $80 prepackaged school supplies you order online are a bargain to me.

But even if they weren't....saving myself the hassle of actually shopping for them is totally worth the $40 or so I'd save. I will always and forever order through the school. A million times easier. And we don't have to drop anything off. They deliver it to the teacher for you.
Slindsley5
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

We only ordered school supplies, I am waiting till right before school starts to get clothes, they seem to be havin a growth spurt right now
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No but they buy most of their own clothes themselves and they buy when they need which for my girls is pretty often. Sometime in August/September i'l hand them each some money to buy any supplies they might need.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Not really, Dd's list is so small I don't really see a need to start shopping for school supplies now. The only big things on her list this year are headphones and she wants a new backpack both of which my mother is buying for her (whoohoo!) so it's noto something I have to financially figure in.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm getting ready to look through fliers and do a post if I find any deals.
I'm actually almost done. I just need a few notebooks.
i want candy!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I bought all of their late summer and fall clothes last winter, when everything was on super sales. I might do some winter clothes, bit otherwise we dont do new clothes for the start of school. We will get their supplies soon, once we get my daughters list, still waiting for hers.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yup, almost finished but my kids go back on July 23rd.
Locked Previous topicNext topic