Nancy Pelosi: an extremely stable genius

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:17 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:19 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:31 pm

I never saw where it came from, until Mom put that link up. I've just seen the snarky comments, so there was nothing to forget.
Now I know how people can stomach Trump. They don’t listen to a word he says! If you haven’t heard him say this or reported in the news more than a few times then you don’t read the news or keep up with what he has to say. Because if you did follow his words and read what’s going on right now and still supported him? That’s scary.
I don't study his every tweet and every single thing he says. I research big things that are happening such as what's happening with the impeachment, what's going on with immigration, etc. I look at major topics.

I'm not obsessed with hating him enough to scour every word he says, or seek out articles talking about hislatest faux pas. There are far too many to track.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing about him already, if I'm being honest. No one should occupy that much real estate in anyone's brain as those that seek out and constantly examine every single breath he takes and every word he utters. I'm living my life.
That could be what German citizens said in the 1930’s and 40’s . It was just too much trouble to actually understand what their leader was doing.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:45 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 pm

What was the genesis of "stable genius" in the first place? I see that used in snark all the time. Was that something Trump said about himself at one point?
If you forgot that, you need a long vacation, 😊😋
I never saw where it came from, until Mom put that link up. I've just seen the snarky comments, so there was nothing to forget.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/very-stable-genius
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Now I know how people can stomach Trump. They don’t listen to a word he says! If you haven’t heard him say this or reported in the news more than a few times then you don’t read the news or keep up with what he has to say. Because if you did follow his words and read what’s going on right now and still supported him? That’s scary.
I don't study his every tweet and every single thing he says. I research big things that are happening such as what's happening with the impeachment, what's going on with immigration, etc. I look at major topics.

I'm not obsessed with hating him enough to scour every word he says, or seek out articles talking about hislatest faux pas. There are far too many to track.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing about him already, if I'm being honest. No one should occupy that much real estate in anyone's brain as those that seek out and constantly examine every single breath he takes and every word he utters. I'm living my life.
I don’t follow his Tweets at all. It takes an hour or so to read legitimate news sources and you’re all set. Too many Trump supporters know absolutely nothing but plan to vote for him anyway.

That’s complete bullshit that it takes hour and hours to be well informed. It’s only our children’s future we’re talking about. What do you think happens to a democracy when corruption is left to fester?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 pm

That could be what German citizens said in the 1930’s and 40’s . It was just too much trouble to actually understand what their leader was doing.
Once again. I follow the actual issues. I'm not digging up 2 year old articles that speak badly about him or getting all tied up in knots when he issues an offensive tweet.

Interesting that you bring up 1930s Germany, because that's exactly what I'm likening the current " democratic" party to. The parallels are pretty obvious. .
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Once again. I follow the actual issues. I'm not digging up 2 year old articles that speak badly about him or getting all tied up in knots when he issues an offensive tweet.

Interesting that you bring up 1930s Germany, because that's exactly what I'm likening the current " democratic" party to. The parallels are pretty obvious. .
Oh my....🙄
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 pm No. I just think it'll be funny to see the reactions given the choice of words. So many Trumpers think Trump is a “stable genius” and Pelosi is the “raving lunatic” (when in reality it’s the other way around) that I think some will be somewhat triggered by it.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm

I haven’t read the article yet, but why? Does it compare Speaker Pelosi and President Trump?
So far it looks like just anti-Trumpers have been triggered.

I’ve never heard anyone say they think Trump is a “stable genius “. Or that Pelosi is a “raving lunatic”. Maybe I missed it.
Trump has called himself that several times. If you want to see someone calling Pelosi names all you need to do is read the first page of this thread. It looks like people are triggered but it's not the "anti trumpers".
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Here's a short read for ya.

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Trump defended himself as a "stable genius" AFTER people attacked his mental state, including nancy who suggested he needed an "intervention" and who wished she could invoke the 25th amendment for his mental health.

but trump is a meanie if he calls her "crazy" in return? ok for me, not for thee?

Nancy I am sure is of average intelligence and more politically savvy than the squad, that's not saying much though.

Nancy saw impeachment as a last ditch effort. She knew it would be partisan, divisive, fire up trump's base, but she knows her party isnt going to win 2020 on their ideas, so she has nothing to lose at this point.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Trump first defended himself and said he was “ a stable genius” after Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury, inside the Trump White House “ was published in January.
He described himself as a good looking stable genius.

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:10 pm Trump defended himself as a "stable genius" AFTER people attacked his mental state, including nancy who suggested he needed an "intervention" and who wished she could invoke the 25th amendment for his mental health.

but trump is a meanie if he calls her "crazy" in return? ok for me, not for thee?

Nancy I am sure is of average intelligence and more politically savvy than the squad, that's not saying much though.

Nancy saw impeachment as a last ditch effort. She knew it would be partisan, divisive, fire up trump's base, but she knows her party isnt going to win 2020 on their ideas, so she has nothing to lose at this point.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:10 pm Trump defended himself as a "stable genius" AFTER people attacked his mental state, including nancy who suggested he needed an "intervention" and who wished she could invoke the 25th amendment for his mental health.

I truly believe she initiated impeachment against her better judgement. She seemed really reticent.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic