Would you slash your own tire so it would be covered by insurance?

Anonymous 1

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:15 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:59 am
SmurfyTime wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 am That is fraud. Replacing tires is part of car maintenance. I realize people believe that they shouldnt have to pay for anything but your son is a dishonest asshole. Sorry but you raised it.
They were less than 3 months old.

Adults make their own decisions
Adults make their decisions based on how they were raised. Add the fact you're condoning it like it's no big deal. Your rotten apple didn't fall far from the rotten tree.
I told him I thought it was a bad idea and offered to help pay. You are making assumptions.

It is stupid to think every single decision a person made is something their parents taught them. He's lived on his own longer than he lived at home at this point
Anonymous 6

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:57 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 am No. I would have the insurance company pay to replace the 2 tires then I would replace the last 2.
They would have only replaced 1 tire. He would have had to buy two or three more on his own
That's life. He should have gotten a better policy. Every company I've looked at since yesterday doesn't have this made up clause of 1 or 4.
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:57 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 am No. I would have the insurance company pay to replace the 2 tires then I would replace the last 2.
They would have only replaced 1 tire. He would have had to buy two or three more on his own
That's life. He should have gotten a better policy. Every company I've looked at since yesterday doesn't have this made up clause of 1 or 4.
I agree that he needs a new policy
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I guess it would depend. How much is my deductible? Would it be cheaper to replace the tires myself, or use the insurance? Some places out here do a buy 3 get 1 free tire sale. So, if it's cheaper than paying my deductible, then I would just buy the tires myself. With some insurance, any claim will make your rates go up, so that really makes it not worth it.

He needs a better insurance policy for sure.

Anonymous 15

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:53 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:27 pm

The police report would prove the criminal wrong
No. The report does not prove that your son was telling the truth when he made the report. An investigation could show that the criminal is telling the truth and the report is false. There could be other evidence to support the criminal's claim.
The criminal would have to prove the police that came out were lying

You are really stretching here
Descrepencies in slash direction, where the slash is, and the type of knife can all prove he was lying.
Anonymous 8

quote="Anonymous 1" post_id=534436 time=1566302196]
SmurfyTime wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 am That is fraud. Replacing tires is part of car maintenance. I realize people believe that they shouldnt have to pay for anything but your son is a dishonest asshole. Sorry but you raised it.
I raised him right. That doesn't mean he won't make his own decisions.

He has lived on his own more than he lived at home
[/quote]

Does that mean it’s okay for him to be dishonest and cheat?
I don’t think so.
If he keeps on with that kind of “decision making”, someday he will be in big trouble.BIG trouble .
Won’t you be so proud?
Anonymous 12

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:28 am
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am DS decided to slash one of his tires so he could get his tires replaced. Someone tried slashing all four of his tires but they were unsuccessful with the last one. His insurance policy only covers the replacement of 1 or 4 tires not 2 or 3. At first I thought he was crazy but now I think it makes sense. I think it is pretty stupid to not cover what tires are needed. On my insurance policy they will cover what needs to be covered when it comes to tires.

He wants to switch insurance policies to something different after this policy is done.

Now he has four new tires and instead of wasting money buying two tires he got some security cameras. The police said that he is not the first person who had his tires slashed this week alone. It is a nice area but they think it is teenagers F***ing around.

Would you have just had one tire replaced by insurance and bought two more or just slashed the fourth one?

There are a few people here that do have access to your ip address and subsequently law enforcement could theoretically get a subpoenaed and force the ip address be disclosed.
Congrats op, you have raised your now adult son to be a lying pos fraud instigator that has no morals or integrity.
https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22629
Wait. So are you saying law enforcement monitors Momconfessions, is now going to contact Lunarprancer for the IP address of this anon, then subpoena the anon to court to give her sons info? This reply of yours may have been the dumbest I've ever read on here.
That not what I meant or said but Im not surprised you Assumed thats what I meant, haha.
You are one of the biggest (literally and figuratively) shit starters and liar on this site.
Anonymous 16

I would have paid attention to my insurance policy and found a policy that wasn't ridiculous to begin with. I would not have committed insurance fraud.
Anonymous 16

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 am So we've established that he lies without compunction. I'm guessing he probably does similar things to other people. What did he do that someone came and slashed his 3 tires? It sounds like someone may have been pissed off?
A few replies above this one you said you would do the same thing so do you also lie without compunction? Your morals are just as low as her son's.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 am
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 am So we've established that he lies without compunction. I'm guessing he probably does similar things to other people. What did he do that someone came and slashed his 3 tires? It sounds like someone may have been pissed off?
A few replies above this one you said you would do the same thing so do you also lie without compunction? Your morals are just as low as her son's.
You have no idea what my morals are. I didn't slash any tires. And what does your comment have to do with my question?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic