Anyone else scared to go to Walmart?

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve been scared of the one by be for a long time. Lots of trouble there and purse snatchings. I avoid Walmart like the plague in general. It’s too chaotic and busy and I hate it. I’m scared of getting shot while being out and about in general because innocent victims always seem to. Just happened at the park by me and they haven’t found the guy yet. Smh. That’s just how it is these days though so I’m not a total hermit, lol.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You can't live in fear. You won't have a life at that point. It could happen anywhere, not just Walmart.

Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

We stopped going to the one closest to my house because there have been reports of creepy men following women/teen girls and 3 attempted kidnappings.

{Kat}
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No. I don’t go there that often, and I am not going to let idiot people scare me from doing what I want and need to do.
Living my perfect life 💕
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I know. Right? Whack jobs everywhere!
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:06 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 pm Seeing your post had me googling. And then I found this:

Thursday, a 20-year-old man walked into a Missouri Walmart wearing body armor and carrying a loaded rifle with more than 100 rounds of ammunition. Police said that they didn't think he wanted to kill anyone but that he wanted to create some chaos. WTH?!!!

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/09/74976378 ... n-missouri
Yes I saw footage of that over the weekend. Bunch of nuts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

How do they treat their women? I've never heard anything said about that.
EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am I would have to be desperate to shop at Walmart. I hate the way they treat their workers, especially women.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am I would have to be desperate to shop at Walmart. I hate the way they treat their workers, especially women.
How do you think “they” treat women?
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I’m not scared to shop at our Walmart.
It’s in a decent family neighborhood.
Suburban.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yes, I am scared with all this copy cat bullshit going on. We aren’t going during peak hours or weekends anymore. I’ll just do Amazon Fresh or a smaller grocery store.
Locked Previous topicNext topic