Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:38 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:30 pm Here is what you do. Is he friends with you on social media like Facebook? If he is get all dolled up looking super hot. Grab a couple of friends and head to a bar, club, ect. And then post pics on social media of you and your friends and random hot guys having fun.

He will get notifications of you posting the pics and see them. He will get jealous and realize that if he doesn't have time for you. You don't have time for him and will find someone who does have time for you. Also that your happiness doesn't rely on him and your not waiting by the phone.

I bet you after seeing the pics and realizing this he will contacting you soon!
Thanks! This is good advice.
Actually, it's terrible advice.
Deleted User 172

Damn. And I can't get my ex to stop calling.
Anonymous 4

I'm glad to hear that you made him wait and that you didn't respond immediately. I may have waited even a day!

If you hear from him again, I would not respond before 24 hours. And I'd let him know that I've moved on. "Friend Zone" him!

I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. But remember...There are lots of fish in the sea! And there's definitely someone for you! Good luck! :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:35 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:20 pm When was the last time you heard from him?
I finally heard from him this past Monday. He hit me up to just say hi. I waited a few hours before texting him back. I basically told him that I wasn't expecting to hear from him again. I wasn't overly friendly at all. He was very short with his answers and then he said that he would hit me up later but he still hasn't. I'm definitely not going to shed another tear over him. It sucks but it's definitely his loss. I'm still not for sure what's been said to him but it's clear that something or someone changed his mind.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:38 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:30 pm Here is what you do. Is he friends with you on social media like Facebook? If he is get all dolled up looking super hot. Grab a couple of friends and head to a bar, club, ect. And then post pics on social media of you and your friends and random hot guys having fun.

He will get notifications of you posting the pics and see them. He will get jealous and realize that if he doesn't have time for you. You don't have time for him and will find someone who does have time for you. Also that your happiness doesn't rely on him and your not waiting by the phone.

I bet you after seeing the pics and realizing this he will contacting you soon!
Thanks! This is good advice.
Stupid advice.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic