Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

See above...
If you’re gonna to troll at least be consistent about it.
Oh, and you forgot to add here that the reason she’s so pissed is that HER kids had to give up THEIR rooms to share between them so your delicate snowflakes could have their own rooms. I’d be seriousky pissed off too.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:18 pm Before the constant bitching he was on board. The previous post was after the court date
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:13 pm The circumstances changed when the baby arrived.
But then... when you first started bitching about this in a previous post, your ex was on board with you? So what were you bitching about then? Because I seem to remember he wasn’t that on board with it then...
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:07 pm SM was like 8 months pregnant at that time. So even when circumstances changed he was still insistent that the kids have their own rooms

The only thing that actually changed was the level of bitching. one person bitching shouldnt mean everything has to change.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm There’s nothing like using the kids as pawns in the war against the ex...
How am I using them as pawns? You never make any sense
Going for full custody and punishing dad because an adult can't act like an adult. Maybe a bit jealous over new baby and possible one on the way. That's the way it looks from here.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 pm How in the world did The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, and The Waltons ever survive???

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm
jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:33 pm If you were still a family and ran out of rooms with a new baby, I bet they would be sharing then. To expect they maintain their separate bs with another member of the house is ludicrous. You're teaching the wrong message.
I would never have more kids than I would have rooms for them.
They didn't get the courts involved, it was handled like adults
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Exactly.
And the Bradys had ONE BATHROOM for 6 kids!!! And they were the stereotype of the happy family. But today you have families with much less things lacking and they just have to make each other miserable at court over idiotic things.

luvthagirl wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 pm How in the world did The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, and The Waltons ever survive???

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm

I would never have more kids than I would have rooms for them.
They didn't get the courts involved, it was handled like adults
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Anonymous 7

Unread post

How many bedrooms are in the house?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm There’s nothing like using the kids as pawns in the war against the ex...
How am I using them as pawns? You never make any sense
Going for full custody and punishing dad because an adult can't act like an adult. Maybe a bit jealous over new baby and possible one on the way. That's the way it looks from here.
So my kids should have to put up with constant bitching? She also calls them names and intentionally makes them uncomfortable.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:24 pm How many bedrooms are in the house?
5 bedroom. 7 kids plus SM and my ex live there
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Such a ridiculous argument. 🤦‍♀️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:26 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:24 pm How many bedrooms are in the house?
5 bedroom. 7 kids plus SM and my ex live there
So 2 bedrooms for 5 preschool aged or younger children? That’s doable so long as they’re decent sized rooms. I would just put the teens in the smallest rooms and move on with my life. He only needs to deal with the situation for a few more years and young kids just don’t really care about their sleeping arrangements.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

And its gonna poof in 5....4....3...2...1
lol
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:13 pm The circumstances changed when the baby arrived.
But then... when you first started bitching about this in a previous post, your ex was on board with you? So what were you bitching about then? Because I seem to remember he wasn’t that on board with it then...

ETA: well, aren’t you changing your story now? I found your previous post.
My ex and his wife have never been happy about it. They think it is unfair because my kids arent even there half the time. I do understand how that is frustrating BUT he knew about the rule in the CO before they got married, he knew about the rule before her and her kids moved in. It isnt some huge surprise.
So no, your ex wasn’t on board with it.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7877&hilit=Teens+sharing+room+SM
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:07 pm SM was like 8 months pregnant at that time. So even when circumstances changed he was still insistent that the kids have their own rooms

The only thing that actually changed was the level of bitching. one person bitching shouldnt mean everything has to change.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:06 pm Because circumstances changed. Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp? When a person faces a change in their circumstances, they may change their opinions and views about things. In fact, it’s the normal and rational thing to do. Only an idiot faces a change in circumstances and is determined to stick with his ideas from before that are no longer viable.

Locked Previous topicNext topic