How do you remember so much about members?

Deleted User 1018

Spend enough time around people, you get to know them, sometimes more than you really want. And, then, some things are to crazy or stupid to forget
Deleted User 1018

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 pm

You are the BIGGEST shit stirrer on here. Red this is who you should be taking screenshots of.
I don't stir anything. I remember your posts because I'm astounded that people actually live how you do. And you think it's perfectly fine.

I keep hoping you're just a troll, and that you don't really stay with and sleep with a gross man who doesn't brush his teeth because he gives you a couple hundred dollars a month. I can't fathom that a woman would rather do that for years than get off her ass and work for her own independance and money.

I keep hoping that you don't really leave dog shit all over the house sitting there, and go upstairs with your child and leave it just because you're cold, ornery, and hate this poor dog.

It's like a train wreck - I can't look away. Then when I refer to posts you've made yourself, you accuse me of lying. As if that makes your life any less .... I'll stop here or I'll get reported. You see nothing wrong with any of this. I'm amazed that this is just normal and acceptable for you.

Many people remember your posts. People still refer to your children sleeping on the floor in this man's house that you're currently living off of. I had no idea about that. Another poster brought that up a couple of weeks ago. You claim that was years ago. So ... I'm not the only one that recalls your posts.

I just aggravate you because I call you on the way you live your life and remind you of things that you've posted that you'd rather forget about.
All of that is so exaggerated. My kids have rooms here, I posted a pic of their rooms. And your normal is not my normal and that's ok. Stop trying to knock me down because you will never win. I'm so unbothered by your comments.
It's normal to leave dogshit lying around the house? Damn..
That shit (no pun intended) ain't normal.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:20 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't stir anything. I remember your posts because I'm astounded that people actually live how you do. And you think it's perfectly fine.

I keep hoping you're just a troll, and that you don't really stay with and sleep with a gross man who doesn't brush his teeth because he gives you a couple hundred dollars a month. I can't fathom that a woman would rather do that for years than get off her ass and work for her own independance and money.

I keep hoping that you don't really leave dog shit all over the house sitting there, and go upstairs with your child and leave it just because you're cold, ornery, and hate this poor dog.

It's like a train wreck - I can't look away. Then when I refer to posts you've made yourself, you accuse me of lying. As if that makes your life any less .... I'll stop here or I'll get reported. You see nothing wrong with any of this. I'm amazed that this is just normal and acceptable for you.

Many people remember your posts. People still refer to your children sleeping on the floor in this man's house that you're currently living off of. I had no idea about that. Another poster brought that up a couple of weeks ago. You claim that was years ago. So ... I'm not the only one that recalls your posts.

I just aggravate you because I call you on the way you live your life and remind you of things that you've posted that you'd rather forget about.
All of that is so exaggerated. My kids have rooms here, I posted a pic of their rooms. And your normal is not my normal and that's ok. Stop trying to knock me down because you will never win. I'm so unbothered by your comments.
It's normal to leave dogshit lying around the house? Damn..
That shit (no pun intended) ain't normal.
I am not a dog person so leaving dog shit around for an hour for the dog owner to pick up is normal.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

No one here is important enough to me to remember things.
Living my perfect life 💕
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

How can you not? I read a lot of posts. I remember the characters in my TV series just watching them one hour a week. I talk to these ladies a lot more.

And the ones who are mean and hateful, They are hard to forget, lol.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

I've been on cafemom since 2008 and can't. Maybe I have memory problems. Lol
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:39 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Here's your creeper OP :)
Thats rich coming from someone that FUCKS an OLD BALDING FAT MAN that DOES NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH unless he's nagged to do so and is only with him because he supposedly has money. You must realize that you are only half a step away from prostitution.
Also you only got pregnant and had a baby so that you could collect a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT from the trick
I mean, I suppose I can only speak for myself, but there are a ton of 40 somethings on the board. I doubt she and I are the only ones who F* a balding man who is not as lean around the middle as they were in their 20’s. I mean sometimes any marriage is just one step away from a lot of things... ;)
Anonymous 3

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am

Here's your creeper OP :)
Thats rich coming from someone that FUCKS an OLD BALDING FAT MAN that DOES NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH unless he's nagged to do so and is only with him because he supposedly has money. You must realize that you are only half a step away from prostitution.
Also you only got pregnant and had a baby so that you could collect a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT from the trick
I mean, I suppose I can only speak for myself, but there are a ton of 40 somethings on the board. I doubt she and I are the only ones who F* a balding man who is not as lean around the middle as they were in their 20’s. I mean sometimes any marriage is just one step away from a lot of things... ;)
My dh is 40 bald and a dad bod. It happens as they age. My dh had long hair and a 6 pk when we met.
Anonymous 8

Like this?:

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:42 pm

My dh is 40 bald and a dad bod. It happens as they age. My dh had long hair and a 6 pk when we met.
Anonymous 3

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 pm Like this?:

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:42 pm

He wasn't that built but his hair was just as long and he was lean and a 6 pk
Locked Previous topicNext topic