Our S*x life went down the drain

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 am I can’t take your complaint seriously. I just can’t.

But I will say you need to stop always posting the negative about him. I get it, this is your venting post but you make him look so bad and that doesn’t say much about you either.
I'm going to start posting more positive post from now on.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 am
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:26 am

No they told him to take aspirin from now on and that was it. He does not have insurance so he didn't get the best care. He didn't even get a room, he was seen and diagnosed in the hallway.
So he's got allllll this money, you live this well taken care of life, he's got allllllll these rental properties, but the dolt can't afford proper medical care? He's getting diagnosed in hallways? What?
Just because he got money doesn't mean he wants to "waste" it on insurance. He hasn't been to a doctor since I've known him. He will be getting insurance now that he's old.
I can't even...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:15 am

So he's got allllll this money, you live this well taken care of life, he's got allllllll these rental properties, but the dolt can't afford proper medical care? He's getting diagnosed in hallways? What?
Just because he got money doesn't mean he wants to "waste" it on insurance. He hasn't been to a doctor since I've known him. He will be getting insurance now that he's old.
I can't even...
Don't
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:11 am
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:05 am

With an obese guy that doesnt brush his teeth?
Yeah that was my first thought too. Don't forget he doesn't shower either. That was another post, that she had to write him a list of his grooming because he wasn't washing.
Wow you're full of shit. Nobody made a post about him not washing his ass. You are one of the biggest shit stirrer on here.
Why is it every time I bring up something that you've posted yourself, you deflect and call me a liar? Does that make you feel better about your life? Are you able to pretend somehow that you don't live like this when you see your own words reiterated to you?

You posted about having to leave him a list in the bathroom. I recall it because I thought it was disgusting, that you have to tell a grown man about his hygiene. I wondered how and why a person would tolerate living with that situation.

Another poster even mentioned something in this thread about him being unclean and you commented that he "washes his ass". Very classy by the way.

He's not the only one who needs a diagnosis made.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No they told him to take aspirin from now on and that was it. He does not have insurance so he didn't get the best care. He didn't even get a room, he was seen and diagnosed in the hallway.
How do you get insurance for your kids then?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 am is he restricted by the doc?
There is no way in hell he was diagnosed in a hallway. That would be a major HIPAA violation.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

20180818_213040.jpg
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:11 am
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 am

Yeah that was my first thought too. Don't forget he doesn't shower either. That was another post, that she had to write him a list of his grooming because he wasn't washing.
Wow you're full of shit. Nobody made a post about him not washing his ass. You are one of the biggest shit stirrer on here.
Why is it every time I bring up something that you've posted yourself, you deflect and call me a liar? Does that make you feel better about your life? Are you able to pretend somehow that you don't live like this when you see your own words reiterated to you?

You posted about having to leave him a list in the bathroom. I recall it because I thought it was disgusting, that you have to tell a grown man about his hygiene. I wondered how and why a person would tolerate living with that situation.

Another poster even mentioned something in this thread about him being unclean and you commented that he "washes his ass". Very classy by the way.

He's not the only one who needs a diagnosis made.
I never said he didn't take showers
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

caustib wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:29 am

How do you get insurance for your kids then?
My older kids go through their dad's insurance and I pay for me and the baby. My new job offer insurance so I will take advantage of that.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am
jas wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 am is he restricted by the doc?
There is no way in hell he was diagnosed in a hallway. That would be a major HIPAA violation.
He really was. I was there. He only went in a room for the ultrasound.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

So you are a youngish attractive black woman hanging around an older white overweight dude for his money? Is that right?
Locked Previous topicNext topic