Do you feel people who pay child support

Locked Previous topicNext topic
Anonymous 2

I find it odd that you’re comparing your child support amount to your rent. It’s not meant to cover half your rent.....
Anonymous 3

Do you feel people who pay child support?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

No. The court came up with an amount for a reason. If you were still together and couldn't afford to put the kid in hockey, dad shouldn't be forced to pay for it now.
Anonymous 4

I dont think child support should be a thing tbh
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Could you afford it when you were together?
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm I dont think child support should be a thing tbh
Why? Don’t you think both parents should be responsible for the life they create?
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

If you don't think it's fair, go back to court. Remember you can't get blood from a stone though, there was a reason CS was set so low.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 5

No. Birthdays happen every year. Theoretically, both parents should recognize the birthday. The idea that the parent who receives child support should have all of the money both parents budgeted for a birthday is weird to me.
Anonymous 4

JoJo728 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm I dont think child support should be a thing tbh
Why? Don’t you think both parents should be responsible for the life they create?
I feel like if you choose to raise a child you should support them.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

My ex does, but that’s what we agreed on
School clothes and supplies
Sports, copays. He pays half.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic