No
24%

Total votes: 90
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks! I got a couple donations without screennames. Did you want your ads turned off? I really appreciate the help, this site is expensive to run and every little bit helps 😊
CreamTop wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:12 pm Yes, I think it will be easier all around to have an anon button. I just donated, and it was so easy to do! I’m willing to donate again if it helps get the author of the post on there - let us know how we can help.
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm Thanks! I got a couple donations without screennames. Did you want your ads turned off? I really appreciate the help, this site is expensive to run and every little bit helps 😊
CreamTop wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:12 pm Yes, I think it will be easier all around to have an anon button. I just donated, and it was so easy to do! I’m willing to donate again if it helps get the author of the post on there - let us know how we can help.
Yes, no ads for me!! I think if we all donated a little bit here and there is would really help. Most people can spare a few $$, I would think.
i rise.....
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Does clicking the ads help? Bc I don’t really have money to spare right now but I’ll totally click some ads for you πŸ˜…
12skipafew wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm Thanks! I got a couple donations without screennames. Did you want your ads turned off? I really appreciate the help, this site is expensive to run and every little bit helps 😊
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It can help just don’t click a too many in a short period of time or google gets mad at us
Gorilla_Mama wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm Does clicking the ads help? Bc I don’t really have money to spare right now but I’ll totally click some ads for you πŸ˜…
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you refresh you should notice that you no longer have ads.
CreamTop wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 pm
Yes, no ads for me!! I think if we all donated a little bit here and there is would really help. Most people can spare a few $$, I would think.
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 pm If you refresh you should notice that you no longer have ads.
CreamTop wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Thank you!
i rise.....
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That would be great!
Vanillacupcake wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am YES!!

Skip or whoever started, would it be possible for the orginal poster of a thread to be marked as the OP?
LoveAll3 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 am I vote yes mostly because it will be easier to follow since they will be numbered.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No I don't want an anon button and I don't wanna pay for one.

Unread post

I like it the way it is.
Shadowgirl1123

Unread post

I’m good with it either way. It always seems like I’m having to clear my cookies for the stupid Facebook pop ups, and it logs me out, so I do like the guest feature and just post under my name haha.

If we go with the annon button and new acts, I’ll be good with that too... I’ll just have to actually remember the password lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic