News and Politics Will Be Shut Down

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There have been serious infractions with hate speech, threats, stalking accusations, and apparently a call to the FBI. You guys need to learn how to debate without resorting to craziness or this group will be permanently shut down.

Guest posts will be taken away immediately.

Read our guidelines and be nice to each other. Debate like normal adults.

Eta: I took away all guest permissions to this group which means if you sign out the group will not show on the index page. You can only view the group if you sign into your account.
🤓The Admin 🤓
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you. I am glad to see the guest option go.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:56 pm Thank you. I am glad to see the guest option go.
Me too!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm There have been serious infractions with hate speech, threats, stalking accusations, and apparently a call to the FBI. You guys need to learn how to debate without resorting to craziness or this group will be permanently shut down.

Guest posts will be taken away immediately.

Read our guidelines and be nice to each other. Debate like normal adults.
Oh my goodness! A call to the FBI?
That’s just unreal.
I’m sorry things have become so bad.
Thank you for your hard work involved in dealing with these things and supervise this group
bluebell4g
Peon

Unread post

I just finally found a group I like, including the site. I hope it won't get shut down.
"Whatever you do, do it well." – Walt Disney
Deleted User 473

Unread post

The avatar is perfect for this thread
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:56 pm Thank you. I am glad to see the guest option go.

Anon is fine for -

Does this look infected ?
What’s the worst thing you've ever smelled?

Not for serious issues
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow!! Although in that group people didn't need the guest option to be hateful, but it did help.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Who the f**k called the FBI?????

Jesus, people, get a grip!
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic