A man walks into a room

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 pm Why are you stirring up shit?
That's what I want to know. Apparently I missed something. But whatever Red's story is it's hers. Going by what she said here she answered appropriately by asking him what he was doing even if she swore. So what's the problem? Even if she exaggerated she did nothing more than 99.9 % of people here do. Did she name names or something?
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:20 pm
That's what I want to know. Apparently I missed something. But whatever Red's story is it's hers. Going by what she said here she answered appropriately by asking him what he was doing even if she swore. So what's the problem? Even if she exaggerated she did nothing more than 99.9 % of people here do. Did she name names or something?
She doesn’t believe rape victims

She thinks that women falsely accuse men all the time

She accused this guy of attempting to rape her without proof which she says herself if there is no proof the woman is lying

She changed her story to make herself look less insane which I knew would happen
RedBottoms

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:44 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 pm

You accused him of trying to rape you in that thread
I think that is what he was trying to do. Or at least try to put the moves on an intoxicated girl. But since I stopped it, no harm done technically. I told my friends there what happened and I knew not to ever be alone with that guy again
So it’s ok for you to go online and accuse this guy of attempting to rape you but you are so scared of a woman doing that to your sons one day

😂
Did I state his name?
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:27 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:44 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm
I think that is what he was trying to do. Or at least try to put the moves on an intoxicated girl. But since I stopped it, no harm done technically. I told my friends there what happened and I knew not to ever be alone with that guy again
So it’s ok for you to go online and accuse this guy of attempting to rape you but you are so scared of a woman doing that to your sons one day

😂
Did I state his name?
Does that matter?

You still falsely accused a man of attempting to rape you

The same thing you condemn others for

I guess it’s only ok when you do it though 🤷‍♀️
RedBottoms

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 pm Depends on the situation, Redbottoms situation, I would start yelling and find out WTF he was doing in there.

Now, back when I was younger, My friend was house sitting and we were all having a new years party at the house. I fell asleep in one of the rooms, later a good friend of mine, came in the room. I woke up, he looked at me, asked if he could sleep here (all the other rooms were taken) and climes into bed next to me a fell asleep. No I didn't yell or anything.
Difference being that was your friend. I was not friends with this guy
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:27 pm

She accused this guy of attempting to rape her without proof which she says herself if there is no proof the woman is lying

She changed her story to make herself look less insane which I knew would happen
If you say so. I haven't heard her saying these things far as I can recall. It's very possible this guy came into her room with the intention of at least getting laid by a willing woman. I would probably think that's what he's after and ask him what he's doing. Then again I don't stay at house parties with drunk people. I have in college but I knew them very well.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm

If you say so. I haven't heard her saying these things far as I can recall. It's very possible this guy came into her room with the intention of at least getting laid by a willing woman. I would probably think that's what he's after and ask him what he's doing. Then again I don't stay at house parties with drunk people. I have in college but I knew them very well.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7251&start=50

She says a lot in that whole thread

She’s a victim blamer who doesn’t believe any rape victim without proof

Unless it’s her

She scared for her sons because women frequently falsely accuse men of rape

But it’s ok if she does it
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would never be asleep in a house full go people unless Dh was with me. I never went to parties when young. I don't trust many people. I never have.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That depends on a lot of context. Just because they haven't touched me doesn't mean they belong in my room while I'm sleeping.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7251&start=50

She says a lot in that whole thread

She’s a victim blamer who doesn’t believe any rape victim without proof

Unless it’s her

She scared for her sons because women frequently falsely accuse men of rape

But it’s ok if she does it
Honestly reading that thread is killing brain cells I really need to keep. I don't agree with the writers poem. I do everything she says she can't. I've no problem doing the things she says women can't. And the responses are worse. I think I'm going to spend the rest of my day out of these kinds of threads. Too much craziness. I don't agree with what Red said that she only believes victims when there's solid evidence. On the other hand that IS why it's hard to convict a rapist. That's all I'll say about it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic