Notice: Site May Go Down Friday 6/1

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momconfessions.net is migrating to a new host on Friday 6/1 which means we will most likely be down for parts of the day.The site could act up, not load, certain features may not act the way they should, and you might get some error messages.

Don’t worry! Once the site finishes migrating to the new host we should stop getting those 500 errors everytime a surge of traffic hits the site. Things should start running smoothly and it’s our first step towards having a fully developed website.

Me, piratemoo and everyone on the mod team want to thank those of you who were kind enough to donate to the site. It will hopefully be even better than Cafemom was. You guys are all awesome!

Thanks for your patience while we get this place running the best we can! ❤️
🤓The Admin 🤓
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks for tellling us. I seriously can't wait.
i want candy!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:07 pm Thanks for tellling us. I seriously can't wait.
It’s exciting! Moo has been working non stop on getting the website perfect and she found a great developer. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us but it’s definitely going to be awesome once everything is all said and done.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm seriously impressed that this much work was done in such a short amount of time. And it's user friendly, easy to navigate and has some nice features.
Kudos to all of you working so hard on making this happen!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who are you? Also, you're welcome =0)
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You guys are awesome!! Thank you for everything you guys have done and continue to do.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks for the heads up!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 pm Who are you? Also, you're welcome =0)
I’m the other admin lol I’ve been helping moo out with the tech side of things and also helping the mods get things moved around and organized.
🤓The Admin 🤓
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:34 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 pm Who are you? Also, you're welcome =0)
I’m the other admin lol I’ve been helping moo out with the tech side of things and also helping the mods get things moved around and organized.
Good job, thank you, nice to meet you =0)
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Thanks for letting us know! I’ve really enjoyed the site so far- you guys are doing a great job!
Locked Previous topicNext topic