6 people now dead in killings in AZ..suspect killed himself

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

2 murders this morning. Suspect is killing everyone linked to his high conflict divorce case. I hope his ex wife and child are alive.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/dwight-lamon-jones/

Apparently the ex wife filed to terminate visitation rights, and for non payment of support.

This guy obviously has a screw loose. Sometimes it is not worth a legal battle.

Sad for all who was harmed, the 2 people found dead today have not been identified.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ugh, I'm glad it's over. Well, not over for the families, but you know what I mean. Sad.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yikes. That is so sad and scary. I'm a paralegal and I always kind of wonder if anything crazy will ever happen but we do real estate and probate so hopefully not. When I worked for a criminal defense lawyer we had the doors locked at all times. People are crazy.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Police just had a press conference. They haven’t released the names of the 2 people found dead this morning but I may be the ex wife’s parents. I was reading comments people were making. Ex wife and son are safe. House the 2 bodies we’re found in is owned by elderly couple.

Just wow.

Suspect made a series of YouTube videos now taken down accusing the ex wife of molesting their son and paying off everyone.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This happen not to far from my home. It was definitely unsettling.
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Wow. Scary.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic