Wisconsin Company Buys Every Employee A Handgun For Christmas

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is one of the best handguns you can get?

Some will say a Glock. Others will claim a 1911. Still, others will cite any number of other options with a few poor, deluded souls really believing you can’t go wrong with a Desert Eagle.

I know.

Anyway, there’s an easier answer. One of the best handguns you can get is a free handgun. Even a Hi-Point is worth the money if it’s free, though I suspect some will fight me over that statement.

Either way, employees of one Wisconsin company got the best handguns you can get as their employer bought each of them a handgun for Christmas.

A company that produces novelty glassware embedded with a bullet as if it had been shot has decided to give every employee a handgun as a Christmas present.

Giving employees their choice of revolver as a gift is part of an effort to promote personal safety and team building, Ben Wolfgram, who co-owns Hortonville-based BenShot, said Tuesday.

The business has 16 full-time employees, including several veterans. But the business also has employees who had never fired a gun, he said.

This is the first time his company has done anything like this, Wolfgram said. The father-son business was started in 2015 in a small garage workshop in this village of about 3,000 residents 100 miles northwest of Milwaukee.

Most workers were excited at the prospect of receiving their handguns, he said.

Wolfgram said he isn’t concerned about workplace violence for a couple of reasons. One is that he has a small staff. The other is that because everyone knows one another, he apparently feels that it’s unlikely someone who shoot up the place.

These are valid points.

On the other hand, there’s also the point that while everyone has a gun now, everyone also knows that everyone else also has a gun. Trying to shoot up a place is a little awkward when you know there’s the potential that everyone there may have the means to shoot back.

Not that everyone will have a gun on their person at all times, but if you know people have a gun but don’t know where it is, I’m sure it plays a factor in your mind.

Luckily, this is a company that’s not likely to face any consumer backlash. After all, who is most likely to buy a glass with a bullet embedded in it? A gun grabber or a gun owner?

If you have to think about it, you probably aren’t all that bright.

Get informed @ https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/11/1 ... p=22151825
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awesome Christmas bonus!!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some will say Glock

Actually, I will say Glock.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:57 pm Some will say Glock

Actually, I will say Glock.
Actually, what you should say is "If it's free, it's for me!!"

But I would likely choose a Glock too, I think.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not a Glock fan. Ruger all the way.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Pass them all out at the company Christmas party too! What could go wrong? A bunch of liquored up people with access to loaded guns!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And what happens if a employee does not want one? I know I would not appreciate it at all.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:06 pm And what happens if a employee does not want one? I know I would not appreciate it at all.
Same here. I don't want one either. I'd be like look boss I've got bills to pay. A nice bonus works better for me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic