My ex running his games today.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My ex likes to play head games.

Our 17 went to live with him because I was going to ground her for staying out all night with her delinquent boyfriend. She called me a few names and went to her dads when I told her to get her butt home. Her dad didn’t do any punishments for her actions so she’s staying there to avoid my punishment. That’s fine. Nothing I can do. I want her to stay there anyway because of her mistreating me anyway.

Today I started getting calls from the school that she was absent. I was in work meetings but I texted her dad and tell him the school had called 3 times already and he needed to call the school if she’s sick or something. I texted him over 3 hours ago and he didn’t respond. I finally answered the phone for the school and had to tell them I didn’t know because she’s been at her dads. I call my daughter after that and she tells me she’s sick and her dad called her and said he’s not going to call the school they have to call him and he was pissed the school called me instead of him.

So I text him and ask is she sick!? He still won’t answer me or call the school. If he could call our daughter he could have just resolved this by texting me or calling the school. He refuses.

I’m know he’s doing it because he’s mad the school called me instead of him. But up until a few weeks ago she was living with me and of course the school would call me thinking she was still with me. It’s just a stupid game for him. Makes no sense.

I’m out of this now! If she gets detention that’s between them. I’m not excusing her absence because she’s lied before to me and skipped school. I’m not there and don’t know if she’s really sick anyway and her dad won’t confirm.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The school calls that often? I get a robot call in the evening telling me ds has missed one or more classes and a request for a note. That's it. If the ex wants to be informed I'm sure he can let the school know. We can do it on the parent portal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:52 pm The school calls that often? I get a robot call in the evening telling me ds has missed one or more classes and a request for a note. That's it. If the ex wants to be informed I'm sure he can let the school know. We can do it on the parent portal.
I got the automated call first then the secretary called twice. My daughter has skipped classes multiple times and that’s why they call me. Once my daughter even forged a note from me to excuse herself. She’s been bad at school this last year.

Her dad is playing games that’s why he won’t respond.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:52 pm The school calls that often? I get a robot call in the evening telling me ds has missed one or more classes and a request for a note. That's it. If the ex wants to be informed I'm sure he can let the school know. We can do it on the parent portal.
I got the automated call first then the secretary called twice. My daughter has skipped classes multiple times and that’s why they call me. Once my daughter even forged a note from me to excuse herself. She’s been bad at school this last year.

I'd just tell the school she's with her dad now here's his phone number. Please call him. Of course my family would be lining up to kick my son's butt if he pulled all that including my ex. It sucks when one parent isn't on board.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:07 pm

I'd just tell the school she's with her dad now here's his phone number. Please call him. Of course my family would be lining up to kick my son's butt if he pulled all that including my ex. It sucks when one parent isn't on board.
It really sucks. She punched me and slapped me and my ex just shrugged. It’s disgusting actually. He’s destroying her by letting her run wild.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:12 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:07 pm

It really sucks. She punched me and slapped me and my ex just shrugged. It’s disgusting actually. He’s destroying her by letting her run wild.
I would hope that my ex would have grabbed my son by the collar and said hold up just who do you think you are to hurt anyone especially your mother? He wasn't too good at punishing either but about school and grades he was. And he told the kids you do what your mom says. Now my dad would have definitely given ds shit about all the above.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What school has time to call a parent 3 times because their kid didn't show up for school? Tell the school that they need to call your ex now that the kid is living with him. You should have called the cops on her for laying her hands on you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic