I can't stand one of my BILs

Reedusstalker

Unread post

He could disappear off the face of the planet and I won't give a single shit. I think he is a terrible person. And that is my confession.

Do you have a family member you can't stand? Are you quiet about it? Do they know you don't like them?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, my parents humiliated me yesterday so I guess it'd be them.

I've never met any of my sisters in law but they're all drop dead gorgeous playboy-type models. So I'm not in a rush to meet them and feel insecure. LOL
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't stand my husband's brother's wife. She's very controlling and self centered. My husband and I talk all the time about how much we don't like her but I'm always nice to her.
Princess_s21
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I don’t have any living family members that I really strongly don’t care for no. Of course I have some I get along with less than others but when push comes to shove I love them all.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes, most of dh's family. So far this year they've asked for $80, $139, $3K, $5K and money for tickets and snacks to the movie Black Panther. Even specified the day, time and number of people that wanted to see it. Posted their request on FB too. I couldn't get over that, it just blew my mind.
Countess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

There's a few I could do without but I keep the peace for my husbands sake.
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My oldest brother, he molested me as a child and continues to just be a complete loser and does meth. He could die tomorrow and I’d be glad.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I never liked my ex MIL. She’s a big reason my ex has so many issues. Never met her, she couldn’t be bothered to stop by when she moved across the country and drove through our state to see her son and meet her only (at the time) grandchild.

Other than that no one really.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Reedusstalker

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm I can't stand my husband's brother's wife. She's very controlling and self centered. My husband and I talk all the time about how much we don't like her but I'm always nice to her.
I don't talk to my BIL. He knows I can't stand him and he doesn't even try to talk to me anymore
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My sister. She knows I hate her and knows to stay the hell away from me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic