Chris Watts plead GUILTY

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

On all 9 counts which means he will serve life without parole and avoid the death penalty.

I must admit I have been a bit obsessed with this case.

For more details watch this.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He's where he needs to be. I would have liked to see the death penalty in this case. What's the background. Obviously he's mentally I'll but was he diagnosed with anything? Did he have a lover? PTSD from something?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

His wife and children had to pay for his crimes with their lives but he doesn't? This is not justice.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:59 am He's where he needs to be. I would have liked to see the death penalty in this case. What's the background. Obviously he's mentally I'll but was he diagnosed with anything? Did he have a lover? PTSD from something?
Me too! He'll probably die in prison. I'm kind of hoping he writes a book first though.

He supposedly had a lover. I can only speculate on the rest.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I really want to know why he did it. Even if he had a lover, killing your family isn’t a good way to keep your lover....would you stay with a psychopath that killed 3 people?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:22 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:59 am He's where he needs to be. I would have liked to see the death penalty in this case. What's the background. Obviously he's mentally I'll but was he diagnosed with anything? Did he have a lover? PTSD from something?
Me too! He'll probably die in prison. I'm kind of hoping he writes a book first though.

He supposedly had a lover. I can only speculate on the rest.
That would be a good read but I'm conflicted morally to buy it lol.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was charged with 5 counts of murder but including the baby she was carrying there were only 4....why 5 counts?
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

he only plead guilty to avoid the death penalty cuz a jury would have found him guilty, too
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 am He was charged with 5 counts of murder but including the baby she was carrying there were only 4....why 5 counts?
On Monday, Watts was charged with three counts of first-degree murder in their deaths, including two additional first-degree murder charges that accuse him of causing the death of a child under age 12. Other charges include three counts of tampering with a body, and a count of first-degree unlawful termination of a pregnancy, Weld County District Attorney Michael J. Rourke said.

The writing here is poor so it's hard to understand. But it sounds like he has three charges for murder, two charges for murder of a child under age 12, three counts of tampering, and one for the pregnancy. I heard he was charged with 9 counts overall so I'm not sure what the other two were but it could be something like making false statements.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:47 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 am He was charged with 5 counts of murder but including the baby she was carrying there were only 4....why 5 counts?
On Monday, Watts was charged with three counts of first-degree murder in their deaths, including two additional first-degree murder charges that accuse him of causing the death of a child under age 12. Other charges include three counts of tampering with a body, and a count of first-degree unlawful termination of a pregnancy, Weld County District Attorney Michael J. Rourke said.

The writing here is poor so it's hard to understand. But it sounds like he has three charges for murder, two charges for murder of a child under age 12, three counts of tampering, and one for the pregnancy. I heard he was charged with 9 counts overall so I'm not sure what the other two were but it could be something like making false statements.

Thanks.

The man is scum and deserves to die and unfortunately won’t see the death pentalty but it seems to be weird that they can charge him twice for the same thing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic