BEST crockpot recipe

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

This is the first recipe I ever made in a crackpot, and it's still my favourite chicken recipe.

Crock Pot Chicken a la Parisienne

Ingredients:

6 to 8 chicken breast halves

salt, pepper, and paprika

1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken stock

1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup

8 ounces sliced mushrooms

1 cup sour cream

1/4 cup flour

Preparation:

Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in slow cooker. Mix wine or chicken stock, soup and mushrooms until well combined. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.

Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender but not too dry.

Mix sour cream and flour together; add to the Crock Pot. Cook for about 20

minutes longer, until heated through.

Serve with rice or noodles.

Serves 6 to 8.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bump!
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:03 pm Hawaiian meatballs is what I made yesterday. Homestyle frozen meatballs, can of pineapple chunks (save the liquid and set aside), onion slices and bell pepper slices.

Take pineapple juice and mix with cup of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Mix well and pour over meatballs and veg.

Low for 4 hours. Serve over white rice
Did you put the bell peppers in there too? I hate onions but I can get on board with bell peppers.
Yes! I used bell peppers in it.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You are very welcome! I hope your family enjoys it!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:04 pm It can definitely be made quicker, too...3-4 hours on high. Everyone (adults and kids alike) who has had this LOVES it! You'll have to let me know if you try it! After I posted it, though, it dawned on me that you probably didn't want any more CHICKEN recipes! LOL
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 am

Sounds good !!

Oh I don't care about that ! It sounds delicious I actually have all the ingredients I'll try it tonight and let you know! Thanks a million!!
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This one sounds good, too!
Turkle wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:12 pm This is the first recipe I ever made in a crackpot, and it's still my favourite chicken recipe.

Crock Pot Chicken a la Parisienne

Ingredients:

6 to 8 chicken breast halves

salt, pepper, and paprika

1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken stock

1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup

8 ounces sliced mushrooms

1 cup sour cream

1/4 cup flour

Preparation:

Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in slow cooker. Mix wine or chicken stock, soup and mushrooms until well combined. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.

Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender but not too dry.

Mix sour cream and flour together; add to the Crock Pot. Cook for about 20

minutes longer, until heated through.

Serve with rice or noodles.

Serves 6 to 8.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:09 pm You are very welcome! I hope your family enjoys it!
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:04 pm It can definitely be made quicker, too...3-4 hours on high. Everyone (adults and kids alike) who has had this LOVES it! You'll have to let me know if you try it! After I posted it, though, it dawned on me that you probably didn't want any more CHICKEN recipes! LOL

Oh I don't care about that ! It sounds delicious I actually have all the ingredients I'll try it tonight and let you know! Thanks a million!!
We loved it !!! Definitely a keeper we had it with blue corn tortilla chips :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:09 pm You are very welcome! I hope your family enjoys it!

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ew! I like the BLUE CORN tortilla idea! Glad you liked it. I have yet to serve it and have someone NOT like it! :) For my family, I started making a double batch because otherwise, they fight over it! :)

I saw that other recipe that someone else posted. I think I'll try that one tomorrow!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Screenshot_20181106-192249_Pinterest.jpg
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This is my family's fave! It's SO good

https://todayscreativelife.com/pasta-fagioli-recipe/
Locked Previous topicNext topic