We had my DIL’s baby shower today...

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:59 pm That cake is awesome! Do they know what they are having
Yes, a little boy ♥️
RedBottoms

Unread post

aww cute. I love the theme. Congrats on being a grandmother soon. I am so glad you are a nice MIL. Can you adopt me? My MIL SUCKs
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 am aww cute. I love the theme. Congrats on being a grandmother soon. I am so glad you are a nice MIL. Can you adopt me? My MIL SUCKs
Lol sometimes it takes a lot of work from me because I definitely have strong opinions, there was a huge learning curve in the beginning but my DIL has been a part of our family since she was 15, so I think that helps.

My SIL and I get along great but there’s little to no interaction with his family. Not even at the wedding, at least not with the LDS side, the other side was a very open bunch.

And my DD’s fiancé is just one of my kids, he comes out without my DD and visits all the time. We also get along great with his family. I think it’s important and makes it easier on my kids relationships cause they don’t have to worry about hurt feelings or upsetting people.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Great job and congrats on your growing family.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Your internet friend?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Absolutely charming.
Locked Previous topicNext topic