Gillum intern arrested in Florida for throwing chocolate milk at College Republicans

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I already addressed this misrepresentation in the thread that was actually about this.
Billie.jeens wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:23 pm One would literally have to be a moron - or someone blinded by ideology, to equate - the trouble society has with cross racial identification and someone that you like saying they all look alike .

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 pm oooh, that was a sharp subject change! you could have just stfu when you realized you had put your foot in your mouth, but no, you had to go and embarrass yourself further by bringing up something that 1 is completely unrelated and 2 you are also wrong about.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ne ... r-own.html

They All Look the Same: Why we are Unable to Distinguish Faces of Other Races (and Sometimes Our Own)

There’s a troubling psychological phenomenon that just about everyone has experienced but few will admit to; having difficulty distinguishing between people of different racial groups.

This isn’t merely a nod to the denigrating expression “they all look the same.” Indeed, the “cross-race effect” is one of the most well replicated findings in psychological research and can lead to embarrassment, social castigation, or the disturbingly common occurrence of eye-witness misidentifications.

Carpy wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:45 pm

You "feel" that, huh? That's ok. I'm not the one who thinks "they all look alike" is based on a phenomenal experience. It's racist af.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And I’m not surprised that you want to keep dragging out this red herring instead of staying on topic. I’d probably want to change the subject too if I were you.

So did you decide which was worse yet? I could post the list again in case you forgot what we were discussing before you started deflecting.
Carpy wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 pm This post of yours isn’t even coherent so I really don’t know how to respond.

As far as deflection, that’s pretty rich of you to say to me as we discuss this matter you dragged from a thread that isn’t even slightly related to this one to deflect from the fact that you couldn’t respond to my previous comment because you’re unable to admit you were wrong.
Carpy wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:23 pm

A common statement from slave owners and also commonly said about Asians by racists. Hardly the same as your deflection. The worst part is you know that. Hmm.
I'm not shocked that you don't get it. Not shocked at all.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's nice
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 pm I already addressed this misrepresentation in the thread that was actually about this.
Billie.jeens wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:23 pm One would literally have to be a moron - or someone blinded by ideology, to equate - the trouble society has with cross racial identification and someone that you like saying they all look alike .

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 pm oooh, that was a sharp subject change! you could have just stfu when you realized you had put your foot in your mouth, but no, you had to go and embarrass yourself further by bringing up something that 1 is completely unrelated and 2 you are also wrong about.

They All Look the Same: Why we are Unable to Distinguish Faces of Other Races (and Sometimes Our Own)

There’s a troubling psychological phenomenon that just about everyone has experienced but few will admit to; having difficulty distinguishing between people of different racial groups.

This isn’t merely a nod to the denigrating expression “they all look the same.” Indeed, the “cross-race effect” is one of the most well replicated findings in psychological research and can lead to embarrassment, social castigation, or the disturbingly common occurrence of eye-witness misidentifications.

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:29 pm

It's mind boggling.

In her particular case, I think that it's both -
In other cases it could be either.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm And I’m not surprised that you want to keep dragging out this red herring instead of staying on topic. I’d probably want to change the subject too if I were you.

So did you decide which was worse yet? I could post the list again in case you forgot what we were discussing before you started deflecting.
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 pm This post of yours isn’t even coherent so I really don’t know how to respond.

As far as deflection, that’s pretty rich of you to say to me as we discuss this matter you dragged from a thread that isn’t even slightly related to this one to deflect from the fact that you couldn’t respond to my previous comment because you’re unable to admit you were wrong.
And I'm not surprised that you don't see the level of violence being committed by the left. Judging by your lame attempt to justify racism from Hillary, I'm sure you justify violence as well. Likely condone it.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you feel there’s a rash of deadly violence from the left similar to the list I posted that I’m not aware of, please feel free to provide some examples, I’m always happy to learn something I didn’t know.
Carpy wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:47 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm And I’m not surprised that you want to keep dragging out this red herring instead of staying on topic. I’d probably want to change the subject too if I were you.

And I'm not surprised that you don't see the level of violence being committed by the left. Judging by your lame attempt to justify racism from Hillary, I'm sure you justify violence as well. Likely condone it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic