This about describes it perfectly.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

https://pro.psychcentral.com/recovery-e ... -syndrome/

This articles explains my fight 100%. Some of you are judgmental of my struggle and that’s ok. Unless you’ve been narcissisticly abused you don’t get it and maybe this is exactly why people don’t leave. No one understands the brainwashing and pain. My ex is extremely intelligent and highly manipulative. The true Trojan Horse.

But I decided I’m going to find a therapist that deals with narcissism. My therapist before I don’t think had a clue about the devasting nature of this disorder or how to react. It’s already damaged my oldest daughter . I’m going to do everything in my power to protect my younger girls.

It’s one thing to abuse me. It’s another thing entirely to damage our children like this.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 am https://pro.psychcentral.com/recovery-e ... -syndrome/

This articles explains my fight 100%. Some of you are judgmental of my struggle and that’s ok. Unless you’ve been narcissisticly abused you don’t get it and maybe this is exactly why people don’t leave. No one understands the brainwashing and pain. My ex is extremely intelligent and highly manipulative. The true Trojan Horse.

But I decided I’m going to find a therapist that deals with narcissism. My therapist before I don’t think had a clue about the devasting nature of this disorder or how to react. It’s already damaged my oldest daughter . I’m going to do everything in my power to protect my younger girls.

It’s one thing to abuse me. It’s another thing entirely to damage our children like this.
I'm sorry.
I've been there. I was lucky though and my ex is no longer in our lives.

I can't give advice or anything but I'm willing to listen if you need to be heard.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

never put much effort into online strangers who judge you or your story.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

never put much effort into online strangers who judge you or your story.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You don’t have to prove anything.. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic