Stfu feminazi

Anon

Unread post

Dh and I went out last night to dinner. It was the first time in a long time we had a date night. He held the door open for me and the group of women behind us when I entered the restaurant. He pulled my chair out when we got to our table. I had never been to this restaurant and asked him for some suggestions. He told me they had eggplant parmigiana and I was sold. That is one of my favorite dishes. Btw the group of women who came in behind us were sitting across the aisle from us.
The waiter came and asked for our orders (we had already order drinks) and dh told the guy he was having fish and I was having the eggplant parmigiana.
One of the women came to our table after the waiter left and said "Its 2018 Have you heard of the feminist movement? You can make your own choices."
I told her to pull the stick out her ass and shove her opinions up there.
She gave me this nasty look and went back to her table. Rest of the night was uneventful.
What does feminism have to do with letting my dh treat me like a lady? It would had probably blown her mind to know my dh is a SAHD and I work full time.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

What I got from this story is that two incredibly rude women had a bad interaction with each other.
Anon

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:47 am What I got from this story is that two incredibly rude women had a bad interaction with each other.
IDC if you think I was rude. It was rude for her to come over and interrupt our conversation to give us her opinion. For what to start a dialogue, get an apology, thank her for her advice? She received what she gave and left us alone for the rest of the night.
SunshineDaydream
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I just have such a hard time believing people actually express their opinions to complete strangers for no reason like this.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If that ever happens to me, I would tell her “I’m aware of what year it is and are you aware of how ridiculous you sound when you flip out to total strangers over something that’s none of your concern? Are you that insecure of your femininity that ME allowing MY husband to act like a gentleman urges you make such a fool of yourself?”
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anon

Unread post

SunshineDaydream wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:54 am I just have such a hard time believing people actually express their opinions to complete strangers for no reason like this.
I think it might be an age thing. They looked like they were in their late teens early 20s, maybe. One was wearing a local college sweatshirt.
Now I feel old at 36 LOL
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

She sounds pretty ridiculous, l mean if you looked upset or uncomfortable I could see her wanting to speak up for you but even then.
Anon

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:58 am If that ever happens to me, I would tell her “I’m aware of what year it is and are you aware of how ridiculous you sound when you flip out to total strangers over something that’s none of your concern? Are you that insecure of your femininity that ME allowing MY husband to act like a gentleman urges you make such a fool of yourself?”
Hindsight
I was just really annoyed. We rarely get "us" time with work and family.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If this is true, by her way of thinking, dh should not have opened the door for you (or her and her friends) and he shouldn't have pulled your chair out either.
Locked Previous topicNext topic