Can I get your POV please? (Sorry it’s long, again)

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

purplesimon wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:34 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:37 pm I’m in NA. I haven’t had a drink since December 2017. It wasn’t to the point where my life was in shambles but I was definitely drinking to cope and I wasn’t being responsible, taking my medication after having a glass of wine or two. It had to change or there would have been real problems.

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:33 pm You wait until you're comfortable with having S*x again.
If Tony knows what you've been through then he will understand.
Don't lead him on either though.
Also, get control of your drinking ASAP.
Congratulations on your sobriety. Baby steps.
Thank you.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good job, keep it up. Day by Day. Things will fall into place as they should when your life gets back on track.
i rise.....
Ol--akasha--lo
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Your motivation to have S*x with Tony should not be based on fear of him not wanting to wait or what you perceive to be his sexual needs.

Don't assume he will move on to the next woman because you won't have S*x with him. Talk to him openly and honestly about your fear and see what he has to say. Let him speak for himself.

From what you've posted here, you're not ready. You have not rewritten your S*x script. If you have S*x with Tony out of fear of losing him, you are just reaffirming the bull shit your ex conditioned you to believe.
Locked Previous topicNext topic