Should this dog be euthanized?

CompassRose
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I agree. Hate for an animal to be put down for something they do on instinct. What about the neighbors though? I mean I wouldn’t want my animals killed either even if the owner did pay damage each time. I just know once an animal gets a taste for something they tend to keep doing it.
"Let your heart be your compass, your mind your map, and your soul be your guide."

madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:01 am Where I grew up the dog would have been shot. I wouldn't ever want a dog with that kind of kill drive. Our neighbors had a husky that killed 200 chicks in one night. He ripped apart 4 cages and killed them all just to kill. The county put it down and the owners got a huge fine.
This is how it is where I live as well. Farmers don't take too kindly to their animals being killed.
i want candy!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:19 pm No, but owner should be severely fined and court ordered to replace all animals that were killed.
This.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:19 pm No, but owner should be severely fined and court ordered to replace all animals that were killed.
This.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It sounds like a training issue to me as well as a negligent owner.
Locked Previous topicNext topic