Please don’t bump posts just to annoy other members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everyone is welcome on the forum so can you ladies please stop trying to annoy each other and just stick with politics.

Bumping is allowed BUT don’t purposely bump a post because you know that it’s annoying the other person or to try and dismiss what they say. Don’t “feed the trolls” with bumps. Try and get along or ignore each other.

The amount of reports that we get is overwhelming in this group.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol, oh my god! It’s like a bunch of toddlers in here. Thank you for all you do skip. I’m so sorry you have to deal with so much crazy.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What about the two posters that continue to insult and attack? They are the one's bothered by bumping and it's only because we are ignoring their posts.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am What about the two posters that continue to insult and attack? They are the one's bothered by bumping and it's only because we are ignoring their posts.
Thanks for admitting this as it confirms the email I just wrote.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:50 am
Linaluo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am What about the two posters that continue to insult and attack? They are the one's bothered by bumping and it's only because we are ignoring their posts.
Thanks for admitting this as it confirms the email I just wrote.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I see people just trying to stay away from you. but clearly you read more into it so you decided to report it. Butt hurt much? I didn't realize "bumping" was a thing.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So cleary someone is reporting because some are trying to stay away from some posters.awww
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you see anything that breaks guidelines, then report. Otherwise ignore them and use the foe function if you have trouble ignoring them. The mods and I can only handle what is brought to our attention.
🤓The Admin 🤓
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can’t believe people are reporting. I admit I do not read every post, but since the Guest feature stopped I have seen nothing worthy of reporting.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wouldn't it stand to reason that the person being annoyed by the bumps could also just ignore it rather than whine about it?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here’s the thing, some users are encouraging others to “bump” posts to annoy certain users. This isn’t ignoring them and just causing more issues. Everyone need to truly ignore the people bothering them and not resort to things like bumping just to annoy someone.
Linaluo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 am So cleary someone is reporting because some are trying to stay away from some posters.awww
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic