People need to learn to do math lol

The news broke today that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their first baby. They were married this past May. She is 12 weeks along.

All over FB people are saying it was a shotgun wedding and she was pregnant at their wedding.

If she was, she'd be due in February at the earliest, not in the Spring like the Palace has said.

I'm just like..if you are going to claim shotgun wedding at least maybe do some math first lol.

I don't think she was pregnant when they got married but I think they got married quick so they could start having children very shortly after like they are.
Anon

On Thursday or Friday , I heard on the news that they were actively trying to get pregnant since she is 37 years old.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 am I don't think she was pregnant when they got married but I think they got married quick so they could start having children very shortly after like they are.
I can't blame them. They are both older. I know in one interview she had said she went to a fertility doctor before their wedding.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

It's probably more like it seems that they haven't been married for nearly five months the way the media has run stories on her or her family pretty much daily. I had to look it up because I was thinking they got married in July when it was really May.

I saw them earlier today. She has the pregnancy glow for sure. Congrats to them
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Anon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:23 am On Thursday or Friday , I heard on the news that they were actively trying to get pregnant since she is 37 years old.
And if I were married to Harry I'd be actively trying to get pregnant also, multiple times a day! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:49 am
Anon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:23 am On Thursday or Friday , I heard on the news that they were actively trying to get pregnant since she is 37 years old.
And if I were married to Harry I'd be actively trying to get pregnant also, multiple times a day! LOL
Me too. LOL

Lol sounds like what happened with me. Atter i announced me and my dh were expecting some of my family members started gossiping that we had a shotgun wedding because I was pregnant. I told them let's do some math shall we. Got engaged and started planning the wedding in January. Got married in july. And I am due in may. Math and your gossip don't exactly add up.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Sure they need to do math but where's the fun in that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic