Would you go back?

Unread post

I just moved to this area last year and was looking for a good salon to get my hair cut at so I found a place with good reviews online and I went. It was clear when I got there that they who are both hairstylists in their 60's have an older clientele about 60-90 is the age that seems to go there I'm 31. The woman did an awesome job but it seemed to bother a few of the ladies that went to get their hair styled that I was there and so it kind of was a little awkward. I need another haircut and I'm not sure if I should go back or not.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

if they did a good job then who cares. how do you know the other clients were bothered? maybe they just have resting bitch face.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd go back. But I can't say I've ever had a problem with other clientele when I went to a salon. The only time, and it wasn't me, my son felt uncomfortable because I took him to my salon that mostly caters to women. But my age? Who cares? They're free to go elsewhere.
RedBottoms

Unread post

If you like the job she did then sure go back. Who cares what the old biddies have to say about it
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If she did an awesome job and you had no issues with her, then go back. The other ladies may not have even been bothered by your age but by an unfamiliar person.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If I was pleased with her work, then I would go back and not worry about anyone else.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:09 pm If she did an awesome job and you had no issues with her, then go back. The other ladies may not have even been bothered by your age but by an unfamiliar person.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If she did an awesome job I’d go back.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't had a good haircut in years. I went back to the same place where I liked the job they did before and they did a bad job this time. So, if I found a place where they did well, I'd go back.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yeah if she did a good job. I go to the salon to get my hair cut, not for the socializing. I would much rather read or play with my phone than gossip.
Locked Previous topicNext topic