Teen Mom

PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Anyone here watch it? I do but I fast forwarded through the new girls.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

No. Don't support trash.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I watched it. I feel badly for Bristol and Tyler. They're both with people who use their mental illness as an excuse to do whatever they want and speak to people however they want. Drives me nuts. That would get old real quick.

Unread post

Yes I watch it. I watched the new girls too.
PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:57 am No. Don't support trash.
Lol I love trash tv. It's a nice escape from reality.
PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am I watched it. I feel badly for Bristol and Tyler. They're both with people who use their mental illness as an excuse to do whatever they want and speak to people however they want. Drives me nuts. That would get old real quick.
I tried to watch both her and Cheyenne last week, I could only get through one segment of each before I started fast forwarding...I just can't get into their stories for some reason.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

PreviousScreenname wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am I watched it. I feel badly for Bristol and Tyler. They're both with people who use their mental illness as an excuse to do whatever they want and speak to people however they want. Drives me nuts. That would get old real quick.
I tried to watch both her and Cheyenne last week, I could only get through one segment of each before I started fast forwarding...I just can't get into their stories for some reason.
I like Bristol but Cheyenne is meh. Nothing different or exciting about her at all really.
Locked Previous topicNext topic