School threats. What would you do?

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, that’s terrible. It’s so sad things have gone this low. I’ve never been a big fan of homeschooling, but I’m beginning to understand why so many parents in the U.S are going for it. It’s scary.
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:38 pm I live in suburbia and we have this stuff too. Its kinda everywhere now. They are taking anything that could be considered a threat super seriously now so this is what happens.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Encourage my sons if they see something say something. To get involved in anti bullying programs and student government. Nothing will change until kids do. And if kids nor the community don't get involved what is happening in public schools will hit the private ones.

Unread post

We're in what's considered a "good area" of SoCal, and DS had some threat or something with some minor one-class lockdown a week or two ago. The school never even told us what it really was, just sent out some pathetic email.

Don't know if there's anything we can do. We homeschooled up until this year, but DS would rather be in that crappy environment at school, I guess, so I guess it just is what it is.

What really needs to be done is prevention. Teaching these kids that this shit isn't okay, but nobody wants to be bothered, so they get away with it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic