About to find out if I could ever live in a tiny house.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because of some unexpected needed work on the house, we're renting a one bed, one bath section of a duplex near the kid's school, since it won't be safe to stay in the house while the work is being done. With five kids, a cat, and a dog, it's going to be close quarters, but it's only for a month and it's what we can afford without going into savings. My husband, the youngest baby, and I will be in the bedroom and the other four kids will be in the living room (which is bigger than the bedroom). Luckily I'm on maternity leave so I don't have to move my work stuff here. If anyone wants to live in a tiny house, I'll tell you how it is.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good luck.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Reedusstalker

Unread post

We want a tiny house when our kids are grown.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

That duplex will be bigger than any tiny house. Most tiny houses are around 150 sq ft or less. But with 5 kids plus a cat and a dog it will feel smaller, lol. I don't think I would be able to last a month. How did you get the landlord to agree to just one month's rent?
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Good luck. Lol. We got a room on Amtrak (myself, dh and 3 Kids) from Michigan to California and after The 3 days, we were ready to throw one another off😂
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

And you have a newborn? I would be homicidal....
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My house is 960 sq feet. I'm never going smaller than this. Usually its people who have huge homes I hear talk about going tiny.

Unread post

I can’t decide if this sounds like a fun adventure or a nightmare.

Either way, good luck. 🍀
Anon

Unread post

Better you than me. I would be admitted to the nearest psych ward within 24 hours
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve got 5 in a 1400 sq ft house. I’d go crazy in anything smaller
Locked Previous topicNext topic