Im not running you places before or after work

Unread post

My kids don't seem to understand that i am not running them all over the place in days i have to work before or after work.

I had to be at work at 1. At 12 she asked me to run her to this church so she can wait for someone to get out so they can take her to get her stuff from her ex boyfriend house.i told her no. I have to be at work in an hour and i still need to get ready. She got mad.oh well. It isn't my fault she leave half her stuff at her boyfriend houses. Half of her stuff she left at a ex boyfriend house and he wouldn't give her , her stuff. You would think she would have learned her lesson but no, she does it again. They can pick her up at the house or she can wait until i am off to take her.

Unread post

You contradicted yourself
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't blame you. I don't like running around before work. After work depending on how tired I am isn't too bad but the most I'll do is go grocery shopping or something. I work till late so not much is open anyways.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But you said you don’t take your kid places after work, so what good would it do for her to wait after you get off from work? 🤔
And really, having to schlep kids around is part of parenting. I didn’t want to spend my Sunday taking my kid to school for an activity and then having to go back to pick him up 2 hours later. My husband didn’t want to go pick my kids up at 10:00 p.m. on a Thursday from a bar mitzvah that was held half an hour drive from here. But we did it. Because it’s our job as parents. If you didn’t want to be inconvenienced by having to give rides, then you shouldn’t have had kids.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:01 pmYou contradicted yourself
Until a day i am off not off work

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 pm But you said you don’t take your kid places after work, so what good would it do for her to wait after you get off from work? 🤔
And really, having to schlep kids around is part of parenting. I didn’t want to spend my Sunday taking my kid to school for an activity and then having to go back to pick him up 2 hours later. My husband didn’t want to go pick my kids up at 10:00 p.m. on a Thursday from a bar mitzvah that was held half an hour drive from here. But we did it. Because it’s our job as parents. If you didn’t want to be inconvenienced by having to give rides, then you shouldn’t have had kids.
Until a day i am off. My kids don't do activites
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LOL
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like you shouldn't have had any children.

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm Sounds like you shouldn't have had any children.
Why? because i won't be their personal taxi. My life doesn't revolve around running them around .
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:19 pm
CandTmom wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm Sounds like you shouldn't have had any children.
Why? because i won't be their personal taxi. My life doesn't revolve around running them around .
You don't give them rides.

Your kids don't do any activities

I bet they are miserable
Locked Previous topicNext topic