Southern Indiana moms...

Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If anyone in the southern Indiana area around Seymour, Columbus or that general area knows someone who needs a job, the place my husband just got hired at is looking. Its factory work but good pay and benefits. Toyota Industrial is a nice company. They have a full service clinic, gym, pharmacy, physical therapy, fishing area and a bunch of other stuff as benefits too. All that is free to employeesand family. I know decent jobs in our area are scarce, especially factory ones that actually treat you decent so I thought Id post and see if anyone needed a job. Yes, my dh gets a referral bonus but whomevwr he brings in gets the same amount of $350 at end of 90 days. Oh and paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, Christmas party and bonus too. I hope this is allowed. I just want to help if I can.
Bren_da
Donated
Donated
Countess
Countess

Unread post

While we're at it.... Talking of southern Indiana, Seymour/Columbia area... I'm looking for a Heather Davis and Eric Hubbard. Thanks.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Bren_da wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 am While we're at it.... Talking of southern Indiana, Seymour/Columbia area... I'm looking for a Heather Davis and Eric Hubbard. Thanks.
Have you tried some of the Facebook garage sale groups or community pages for the area? It seems everyone is joined to them.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Here's a bump. I'm not in Indiana. I just opened this out of nosiness. Lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lilysma719 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:33 am Here's a bump. I'm not in Indiana. I just opened this out of nosiness. Lol
Lol, same.
Locked Previous topicNext topic