I just busted my husband. He's been screwing a co-worker.

Unread post

She's his boss. They've been screwing for months, almost a year. I've had my suspicions for a while but he denied everything and I had no actual proof. Now I do.

He went to bed early last night and I stayed up watching something on TV. When I got into bed, he was asleep but he'd left his phone open and on the bed next to him. I saw the light from it and felt it vibrate. He was snoring away. I looked at it and it was what was obviously the tail end of a conversation that had been partially deleted up until he fell asleep. They were talking about when they were going to meet up again. Their plan was to meet at her apartment tomorrow (now today) during the day for "lunch." He told her he couldn't wait to taste his lunch. Then there were nudes of both of them. She also said something about going back to that spot they went to back in January and March. Couldn't tell where that is. I took pics of it with my phone.

Their company is Christian owned and the people at the top make no secret of it at all. So she's taking the risk of being caught not only screwing her subordinate, but her married subordinate. I don't know that they'd do anything or not, but relationships between co-workers there are already frowned upon. Can't imagine they'd love hearing about a boss screwing her married subordinate. He's risking his job too. They could just pull the right-to-work law and get rid of him both. He's cheating on me and risking the family's financial stability.

I feel sick to my stomach. I just laid there in bed and didn't say a word to him. Didn't say anything this morning. I just started looking up divorce attorneys and have a consultation scheduled for this Tuesday. I don't want to say anything to him before I see the attorney and find out what the best course of action is. I don't want to do anything that could mess anything up with that.

Lord help me keep my cool until Tuesday.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd be showing those pictures to her higher ups after I handed him divorce papers with said pictures attached.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm sorry.

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 pm I'd be showing those pictures to her higher ups after I handed him divorce papers with said pictures attached.
I'd love to but I don't know if he'll go down with her. If he loses his job, that won't be good financially for the kids and me.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How many kids do you have?

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 pmI'm sorry.
Thanks. So am I. My stomach is tied up in knots.

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm How many kids do you have?
We have four. One is away at college. The other three are at home.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:35 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 pm I'd be showing those pictures to her higher ups after I handed him divorce papers with said pictures attached.
I'd love to but I don't know if he'll go down with her. If he loses his job, that won't be good financially for the kids and me.
Yeah don't do that. Keep it as private as possible.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm
Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm How many kids do you have?
We have four. One is away at college. The other three are at home.
Hugs
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry.
Locked Previous topicNext topic