school detention

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

does your school give detention for things. I was talking to dd about the post where the girl couldn't go to the school dance because the parent didn't sign her in. Detention doesn't happen here. she was surprised to hear its not just a TV thing lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

They have it here but not for a parent not signing a kid in that seems like over kill.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As far as I know detention isn't a thing at our high school. Kids need to get the bus home and many need to be home to look after younger siblings after school or have to get to a job.

Unread post

Detention here is on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 30 minutes after school (picking up trash on the school grounds or cleaning classrooms).
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We have regular after school detention. Miss 3 of those and you get Saturday detention.
Anon

Unread post

The kids here are allowed to sign themselves in and go to class. No detention is given for being late.
If detention is given then its lunch detention, you eat in a room supervised by a teacher
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Detention is most definitely a thing here. They start detentions starting in elementary usually lunch detentions at that level.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Idk if it's a thing at DS's school. I loved it! All you had to do was sit in a room and read all day. Some punishment, lol. That was my hobby.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We have detention here. Either at lunchtime or after school.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They do lunch detention here for tardiness. I think everything is in school.
Locked Previous topicNext topic