Lost assignment

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If a teacher loses an assignment, should the student have to redo the assignment?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not in my world.
Anon

Unread post

No, but has the teacher admitted she lost the assignmen

Unread post

Unfortunately yes the assignment will need to be redone, especially if the paper hadn't been graded yet. I mean what grade should the assignment get, an A because it was lost?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well no but only if the teacher admits ever receiving it. If teacher does not then student needs to redo the assignment and possibly for a reduced grade if now considered late.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:11 am Well no but only if the teacher admits ever receiving it. If teacher does not then student needs to redo the assignment and possibly for a reduced grade if now considered late.
The teacher dropped a folder with assignments. It was windy and they went everywhere. He was able to retrieve some of them but not all of them. He told the students this.

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The issue becomes if the teacher has not graded the assignment how do they give the student a grade for it? This is why I am glad my children to keep a copy of each assignment on a flash drive with the date they handed it in. Mine just either save a copy or scan a copy on to the drive and if anything happens they have access to a copy.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 am Unfortunately yes the assignment will need to be redone, especially if the paper hadn't been graded yet. I mean what grade should the assignment get, an A because it was lost?
It was a handwritten essay that was done in class. The end of the six weeks is TOMORROW. He wants them to rewrite the essays tonight. He dropped a folder containing the essays and a lot of them got blown away because it was windy. I think if anything he puts in the same grade for everyone OR gives them a few points higher than they made on the rough draft. OR he puts this in next six weeks.

Locked Previous topicNext topic