Allowance?

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:13 am No intelligent adult has an allowance

Have some self respect
Idk not everyone spends money responsibly.
I shit glitter

Unread post

There's no point. She can't make it without him. She's stuck and it's her own fault. Zero sympathy.

What she'll probably do is leave him eventually and get on welfare, so people like me can pay for her fuckups.

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:36 am You're a perfect example of why babies shouldn't have babies.
SahmOP wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:25 am Wow, you all have the same answer for ne ...he can be controlling i feel trapped stuck here in this house....i cant work money might be tight for going back to school blah blah blah ...f**k.
Meh, I understand your position but she already has the child. Maybe try offering some constructive advice instead of acting like a bitch?
RedBottoms

Unread post

this is partly why you don't have babies at 16..............

I am a SAHM and I have FULL access to all bank accounts and my name is listed FIRST. I spend whatever the f**k I want. You are getting a raw deal
RedBottoms

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:19 am I wouldn't allow anyone to give me an allowance. I'm not a child.
I honestly though this post would be about giving your kids an allowance
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh,honey...
That is not a good arrangement. You should have full access to the account regardless of whether you work or stay home.
I worked for the first 12 years of our marriage and had full access to the accounts..it did not change when I became a SAHM 11 years ago. I handle the finances and know to the penny what is in every account. I do not ask for money. I spend what I wish to spend and enter it into my budget spreadsheet.
You need to speak with your spouse and get on the same page.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:16 pm There's no point. She can't make it without him. She's stuck and it's her own fault. Zero sympathy.

What she'll probably do is leave him eventually and get on welfare, so people like me can pay for her fuckups.

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:36 am You're a perfect example of why babies shouldn't have babies.

Meh, I understand your position but she already has the child. Maybe try offering some constructive advice instead of acting like a bitch?

You don't know that. I had my oldest at 17. I was in an abusive controlling relationship. I left and i have never been on welfare. She is young. She has made some mistakes but that doesn't mean the rest of her life is doomed.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ehh, I see women on here all the time on here say they control all the money and give their dh an allowance. And everyone's ok with that.

Unread post

The odds are astronomically against her.
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:39 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:16 pm There's no point. She can't make it without him. She's stuck and it's her own fault. Zero sympathy.

You don't know that. I had my oldest at 17. I was in an abusive controlling relationship. I left and i have never been on welfare. She is young. She has made some mistakes but that doesn't mean the rest of her life is doomed.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:19 pm
CandTmom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:19 am I wouldn't allow anyone to give me an allowance. I'm not a child.
So did I and I had a great response! Lol

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:19 pm
So did I and I had a great response! Lol
Me too!
Locked Previous topicNext topic